These beach activity printables are super easy to print and color. Simply download and print the activity sheets for hours of summer time fun!
Too busy to print these right away?! Pin them for later! Pin this post to your favorite printables board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
The kids are always wanting to go to the beach, so I thought we could share some fun activities to celebrate the beach in the form of these free printables!
Beach Activity Printable Sheets:
Each of these free coloring sheets can be saved directly to your computer by right clicking on the image and selecting “save”. Or you can download the complete package of PDF files using the link at the bottom of this post.
I have included TEN cute printable beach activities that are fun for anyone celebrating summer with a trip to the beach. Add these work sheets to your seasonal lesson plans.
They are perfect for school aged children but could also be used for preschoolers with a little help. Be sure to check out our Nature Scavenger Hunt Printable and Camping Scavenger Hunt Printable too!
Fun ways to use activity printables:
- Create a coloring and activity book
- Paint the printable, frame it and give to a friend
- Complete the activities solo or with family
- Print the activity sheets and laminate them so that they can be reused
- Use them as a fun activity at your next party or event
It’s easy to download, print and color each of these designs.
The hard part for me would be choosing what to color with…. markers, pencils crayons, or watercolor pencil crayons?!
This shell would be so pretty finished with glitter or sparkly markers.
This fun worksheet could be cut out and glued to construction paper to make it more durable puzzle to use over and over again. It’s a fun hands on activity that is sure to keep older children engaged.
This post contains affiliate links.
Essentials for printable projects:
- We love using this Canon Wireless Printer for perfect printing every time.
- These duotang folders are ideal for creating activity books.
- This Scotch Thermal Laminator is the one we use and it works great.
- These stackable storage containers are awesome for keeping everything organized.
The best way to utilize these free beach activity sheets is to print them off and make them into little booklets to color in. I like to hole punch the pages and place them into duotangs that can be used over and over again!
You can download all of the free activity sheets here:
If you love these free beach activity printables, please help me share them on Facebook and Pinterest so others can enjoy them too!
More educational resources are available in my large printable library: