These free butterfly lifecycle printables are totally easy to print and color. Simply download and print the activity sheets for hours of coloring fun for kids and adults!
Too busy to print these right away?! Pin them for later! Pin this post to your favorite printables board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
Free butterfly lifecycle work sheets:
Each of these butterfly printables can be saved directly to your computer by right clicking on the image and selecting “save”. Or you can download the complete package of PDF file using your email at the bottom of this post. For personal use only.
I have included seven awesome printable coloring sheets that are a great way to explore the lifecycle of a butterfly! These would be a fun way for kids of all ages to create an art project for the classroom bulletin board.
Use the free butterfly printables to teach about butterfly facts. From eggs to a full grown monarch butterfly, older kids will enjoy creating a butterfly life cycle poster with each of these butterfly worksheets.
It’s easy to download, print and color each of these printable designs. Older children could add a written journal to each of the printable butterfly lifecycle sheets.
The hard part for me would be choosing what to color with…. gel pens, markers, pencils crayons, or watercolor coloring pencils?! Have children choose their favorite colors and work on fine motor skills!
Use the digital download to print these butterfly life cycle printables. Each printable template and butterfly coloring page can be used in units with an insect theme.
Fun ways to use free printables:
- Create a coloring and activity book
- Paint the printable, frame it and give to a friend
- Complete the activities solo or with family
- Print the activity sheets and laminate them so that they can be reused
- Use them as a fun activity at your next party or event
- Mat them on card stock to make banners
This post contains affiliate links.
Essentials for printable projects:
- We love using this Canon Wireless Printer for perfect printing every time.
- These duotang folders are ideal for creating activity books.
- This Scotch Thermal Laminator is the one we use and it works great.
- These stackable storage containers are awesome for keeping everything organized.
The best way to utilize these free printable coloring pages is to print them off and make them into a little coloring book for young children. I like to hole punch the pages and place them into duotangs that can be used over and over again!
These are perfect for children of all ages to practice color recognition and hand-eye coordination.
Enter your name and email below to get an instant download of the files! You are then registered for my weekly email Newsletter that is full of fun recipes, easy crafts and free printables.
- All digital files on Homemade Heather are for personal use only.
- Please direct others to the original website link when sharing.
- Digital reselling, resharing or distribution is prohibited and NOT allowed.
If you love these butterfly lifecycle printables, please help me share them on Facebook and Pinterest so that others can enjoy them too!
Be sure to check out the entire Printable Library!