Looking for a fun and festive way to celebrate Canada Day? Check out this Canada Day word scramble printable!
With a variety of Irish themed words to unscramble, this activity is perfect for kids of all ages. Get into the spirit of the holiday and challenge your family and friends to some shamrock filled fun!
Too busy to print these right away?! Pin them for later! Pin this post to your favorite printables board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
Canada Day Word Scramble:
This fun game is perfect for large groups or small groups of people at your next celebration. I like to laminate each of the printables so that they can be reused over and over again as a patriotic themed game.
When laminated, kids can use a dry erase marker to unscramble each word. Younger children can use the answer key and cross off words as they solve them.
The printable sheet can easily be downloaded – scroll to the bottom to grab the free digital file. These free printable games are for personal use only.
Word scrambles are a great way to have younger kids practise word recognition. Words like fireworks, guard and maple can be found in the word list.
This fun Canada Day activity is the perfect way to introduce vocabulary words. Use this word scramble game as an easy way to to get in on the patriotic fun and keep boredom at bay on Canada Day.
Be sure to check out all of my favorite supplies for printable projects in this post!
This post contains affiliate links.
Essentials for printable projects:
- We love using this Canon Wireless Printer for perfect printing every time.
- These duotang folders are ideal for creating activity books.
- This Scotch Thermal Laminator is the one we use and it works great.
- These stackable storage containers are awesome for keeping everything organized.
We also love these Canada Day bingo printables – great for using with groups of children!
Fun ways to use printables:
- Create a fun activity and coloring book
- Print the activity sheets and laminate them so that they can be reused
- Use them as an educational activity at your next party or event
- Add them to your party games or goody bag
- Create holiday activities to use year after year
Enter your name and email below to get an instant download of the files! You are then registered for my weekly email Newsletter that is full of fun recipes, easy crafts and free printables.
- All digital files on Homemade Heather are for personal use only.
- Please direct others to the original website link when sharing.
- Digital reselling, resharing or distribution is prohibited and NOT allowed.
If you love this free Canada Day Word Scramble Printable, please help me share it on Facebook and Pinterest so that others can enjoy it too.
More educational resources are available in my large printable library!