With Halloween just over a month away it is time to break out the Candy Corn! Are you with me?! This is a fun, seasonal treat that is super easy to make. They are a huge hit with our kids. Wrap them up in individual cellophane bags and these Candy Corn Popcorn Balls make the perfect party favour too!
- 1/4 cup butter
- 5 cups mini marshmallows
- 10 cups air popped popcorn
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup Candy Corn
- Melt the butter over medium heat in a large saucepan.
- Remove from heat and stir in marshmallows, continue to mix until marshmallows are completely melted.
- Add vanilla.
- Add the popcorn slowly, mixing well as you go.
- Mix in the candy corn.
- Finally form the popcorn into balls with your hands.
- Allow to set and cool on a sheet of wax paper.
Not a fan of Candy Corn? No worries. Simply swap out the candy corn for your favorite candy!
Do you have a favorite Halloween treat?