These Christmas minute to win it game ideas are super easy to print and enjoy. Simply download and print these fun games for hours of holiday fun!
Too busy to print these right away?! Pin them for later! Pin this post to your favorite printables board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
Printable Christmas Games:
These free christmas game printables are a fun way to keep older kids, adults and the entire family engaged this holiday season! Minute to win it style Christmas games like these are always a great way to have fun activities around Christmas time.
Each of these free printables can be saved directly to your computer by right clicking on the image and selecting “save”. Or you can download the complete PDF file activity packs using the link at the bottom of the page. The printable worksheets are for personal use only.
The first player to catch a cookie with their mouth wins this classic game of “face the cookie”!
I have included six cute printable Christmas sheets that are fun for the entire family to enjoy! They are perfect for adults but could be used with teenagers as well.
“Snowman stack” is a great game to use in a large group. Party guests try to stack the most marshmallows in a set time limit. The highest snowman wins!
This Christmas “wrap relay” is so much fun! We have played it a number of ways but my favorite is when each team member wears oven mitts and tries to unwrap a gift before the next person in line rolls six with a pair of dice.
This post contains affiliate links.
Essentials for printable projects:
- We love using this Canon Wireless Printer for perfect printing every time.
- These duotang folders are ideal for creating activity books.
- This Scotch Thermal Laminator is the one we use and it works great.
- These stackable storage containers are awesome for keeping everything organized.
We have lots of printables with a holiday theme like this free printable pack of Christmas bingo cards, these printable Christmas activities and even Elf coloring sheets.
Fun ways to use activity printables:
- Create a coloring and activity book
- Paint the printable, frame it and give to a friend
- Complete the activities solo or with family
- Print the activity sheets and laminate them so that they can be reused
- Use them as a fun activity at your next party or event
This printable game card could be used to create a poster for participants so that they know the game rules.
“Apple stack” is on of our favorite adult party games for fall! The shape and size of each apple can easily make this simple game more or less challenging.
The first person to get the most red pom poms from one plate to another wins this “Rudolph mover” game!
The best way to utilize these free Christmas minute to win it sheets is to print them off and make them into little booklets. I like to hole punch the pages and place them into duotangs so that they can be used over and over again!
Enter your name and email below to get an instant download of the files! You are then registered for my weekly email Newsletter that is full of fun recipes, easy crafts and free printables.
- All digital files on Homemade Heather are for personal use only.
- Please direct others to the original website link when sharing.
- Digital reselling, resharing or distribution is prohibited and NOT allowed.
If you love these free Christmas minute to win it game idea printables, please help me share them on Facebook and Pinterest so that others can enjoy them too!
Be sure to check out our giant Printable Library for more great resources!