These free Christmas activity printables are super easy to print and color. Simply download and print the activity sheets for hours of Christmas holiday fun!
Too busy to print these right away?! Pin them for later! Pin this post to your favorite printables board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
Printable Christmas Activities:
These free christmas printables are a fun way to keep older kids, young children and the entire family engaged this holiday season! Printable Christmas coloring pages are always a great way to have fun activities around at Christmas time.
Each of these free printables can be saved directly to your computer by right clicking on the image and selecting “save”. Or you can download the complete PDF file activity packs using the link at the bottom of the page. The printable worksheets are for personal use only.
This 25 days of Christmas printable is perfect for getting the family into the holiday spirit!
I have included five cute printable Christmas sheets that are fun for the entire family to enjoy! They are perfect for school aged children but could also be used for preschoolers with a little help.
This Christmas puzzle makes a great boredom buster on Christmas day or other holiday festivities like Christmas dinner when you want to keep the kids entertained.
This post contains affiliate links.
Essentials for printable projects:
- We love using this Canon Wireless Printer for perfect printing every time.
- These duotang folders are ideal for creating activity books.
- This Scotch Thermal Laminator is the one we use and it works great.
- These stackable storage containers are awesome for keeping everything organized.
We have lots of printables with a holiday theme like this free printable pack of Christmas bingo cards, these printable Christmas games and even Elf coloring sheets.
Fun ways to use activity printables:
- Create a coloring and activity book
- Paint the printable, frame it and give to a friend
- Complete the activities solo or with family
- Print the activity sheets and laminate them so that they can be reused
- Use them as a fun activity at your next party or event
It’s easy to download, print and color each of these holiday designs. My boys love word puzzles like this one with Christmas words.
The best way to utilize these free Christmas activity sheets is to print them off and make them into little booklets to color in. I like to hole punch the pages and place them into duotangs so that they can be used over and over again!
Grab the free printable activities here:
Enter your name and email below to get an instant download of the files! You are then registered for my weekly email Newsletter that is full of fun recipes, easy crafts and free printables.
- All digital files on Homemade Heather are for personal use only.
- Please direct others to the original website link when sharing.
- Digital reselling, resharing or distribution is prohibited and NOT allowed.
If you love these free Christmas activity printables, please help me share them on Facebook and Pinterest so that others can enjoy them too!
Be sure to check out our giant Printable Library for more great resources!