These free Camping Bingo Printables are perfect for celebrating a love for camping and keeping the kids busy! Simply download and print each of these sheets to use this summer.
Too busy to print these right away?! Pin them for later! Pin this post to your favorite camping board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
Simply cut out each of the camping images to use as calling cards. Place them into a bag or box and draw them one at a time. Children then mark off the corresponding camping image on their own bingo card. When someone gets five images in a row they yell, “Bingo!”
There are eight different camping bingo cards for children to chose from. I like to laminate each of them so that they can be reused over and over again.
This post contains affiliate links.
Essentials for printable projects:
- We love using this Canon Wireless Printer for perfect printing every time.
- These duotang folders are ideal for creating activity books.
- This Scotch Thermal Laminator is the one we use and it works great.
- These stackable storage containers are awesome for keeping everything organized.
When laminated, kids can use bingo daubers or dry erase markers to mark each image as it is called.
Each printable sheet can easily be downloaded by right clicking on the image and selecting “save”. Or scroll to the bottom for a downloadable PDF of all of the files.
Fun ways to use printables:
- Create a coloring and activity book
- Print the activity sheets and laminate them so that they can be reused
- Use them as a fun activity at your next party or event
The best way to utilize these free bingo printables for the kids is to print them off for the kids to use while camping. I like to laminate them so that they can be used over and over again!
You can download all of the bingo printables here:
If you love these free camping bingo printables, please help me share them on Facebook and Pinterest!