These Christmas Quote Handprint Art Printables are perfect for getting creative with the kids during the holidays! Simply download and print the printable templates for hours of crafting fun.
Too busy to print these right away?! Pin them for later! Pin this post to your favorite printables board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
Christmas Craft Printables:
Handprint art is a great way to stimulate the imagination and combine learning with creativity. These Christmas printables are so fun to craft and create with!
Be sure to check out these Hand and Foot Print Crafts for even more ideas. It’s so fun to paint little hands and feet to create memories that will last for years to come!
These printable quotes are free to download but if you want the complete PDF guide and templates without watermarks, be sure to check out the Christmas Quote Handprint Printables in my Etsy Shop!
The printable sheets can easily be downloaded – scroll to the bottom to grab the free printable file using the form below. These free printable templates are for personal use only.
This “Merry Christmas” printable is great for creating art with the kids this holiday season. It could also be used in the classroom to create fun bulletin board art.
This post contains affiliate links.
Essentials for printable projects:
- We love using this Canon Wireless Printer for perfect printing every time.
- These duotang folders are ideal for creating activity books.
- This Scotch Thermal Laminator is the one we use and it works great.
- These stackable storage containers are awesome for keeping everything organized.
This “Mistletoes” footprint template makes for the most darling little piece of art! Frame it and gift it to the grandparents this year.
How to use this craft template:
- Simply print out the blank template onto 8.5 x 11 paper. Use white card stock for a more durable project.
- Next, use acrylic paint and a paintbrush to paint the child’s hand. Press the handprint to the paper to create a shape on the printable.
- Finally, allow the paint to dry and then hang or display the finished art piece.
Fun ways to use printables:
- Create a coloring and activity book
- Print the activity sheets and laminate them so that they can be reused
- Use them as a fun activity at your next event
- Add them to your party plans
- Give this printable art project as a gift
Enter your name and email below to get an instant download of the files! You are then registered for my weekly email Newsletter that is full of fun recipes, easy crafts and free printables.
- All digital files on Homemade Heather are for personal use only.
- Please direct others to the original website link when sharing.
- Digital reselling, resharing or distribution is prohibited and NOT allowed.
For the complete PDF of Christmas Quote Printables be sure to check out my Etsy Shop!
If you love these Christmas Quote Handprint Art Printables please help me share them on Facebook and Pinterest so that others can enjoy them too.
More educational resources are available in my large printable library!