This free Fathers Day Word Scramble printable is perfect for celebrating dad and keeping the kids busy! Enjoy learning with these simple vocabulary words.
With a variety of dad themed words to unscramble, this activity is perfect for kids of all ages. Get into the spirit of Fathers Day and challenge your family to some vocabulary filled fun!
Too busy to print these right away?! Pin them for later! Pin this post to your favorite printables board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
Looking for more free printables with a Fathers Day theme? Check out this fathers day I spy game, fathers day word search and fathers day matching game.
You may also enjoy this awesome printable pack of Fathers Day Printable Activities in the shop!
Fathers Day Word Scramble:
This fun game is perfect for large groups or small groups of people at your next celebration. I like to laminate each of the printables so that they can be reused over and over again as an easy Father’s Day themed game.
When laminated, kids can use a dry erase marker to unscramble each word. Younger children can use the answer key and cross off words as they solve them.
The printable sheet can easily be downloaded – scroll to the bottom to grab the free digital file. These free printable games are for personal use only.
Word scramble are a great way to have younger kids practise word recognition. Words like hike, barbecue and camping can be found in the word list.
This printable school activity is the perfect way to introduce vocabulary words. Use this word scramble game as an easy way to to get in on the Fathers Day fun and keep boredom at bay.
Be sure to check out all of my favorite supplies for printable projects in this post!
This post contains affiliate links.
Essentials for printable projects:
- We love using this Canon Wireless Printer for perfect printing every time.
- These duotang folders are ideal for creating activity books.
- This Scotch Thermal Laminator is the one we use and it works great.
- These stackable storage containers are awesome for keeping everything organized.
We also love these fathers day bingo printables, they are perfect for keeping large and small groups of children busy!
Fun ways to use printables:
- Create a fun activity and coloring book
- Print the activity sheets and laminate them so that they can be reused
- Use them as an educational activity at your next party or event
- Add them to your party games or goody bags
- Create holiday activities to use year after year
Enter your name and email below to get an instant download of the files! You are then registered for my weekly email Newsletter that is full of fun recipes, easy crafts and free printables.
- All digital files on Homemade Heather are for personal use only.
- Please direct others to the original website link when sharing.
- Digital reselling, resharing or distribution is prohibited and NOT allowed.
If you love this free Fathers Day Word Scramble Printable, please help me share it on Facebook and Pinterest so that others can enjoy it too.
More educational resources are available in my large printable library!