These free Back to School Bingo Printables are perfect for celebrating back to school and keeping the kids busy! Simply download and print each of these sheets to use as a fun game.
Too busy to print these right away?! Pin them for later! Pin this post to your favorite printables board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
Free Back to School Bingo Game:
Simply cut out each of the school themed images to use as calling cards. Place them into a bag or box and draw them out one at a time. Children then mark off the corresponding fun image on their own colorful cards. When someone gets five images in a row they yell, “Bingo!”
These fun games are a great way to entertain large groups or small groups. The free download makes the perfect game to keep the kids entertained.
This post contains affiliate links.
Essentials for printable projects:
- We love using this Canon Wireless Printer for perfect printing every time.
- These duotang folders are ideal for creating activity books.
- This Scotch Thermal Laminator is the one we use and it works great.
- These stackable storage containers are awesome for keeping everything organized.
Be sure to check out all of my favorite supplies for printable projects in this post!
There are eight different sets of bingo cards for children to chose from. I like to laminate each of them so that they can be reused over and over again as fun school games.
Using printable back to school activities is a fun way to engage young children. These back to school bingo printables are great for a group of kids!
When laminated, kids can use bingo daubers or dry erase markers to mark each image on the unique bingo cards as it is called. These are perfect for parties or classroom units with a school theme! Add these bingo game cards to your lesson plans or party.
Each printable sheet can easily be downloaded by right clicking on the image and selecting “save”. Or scroll to the bottom to get the instant download PDF file. These free digital files are for personal use only.
Fun ways to use printable games:
- Create an activity book with coloring pages
- Print the activity sheets and laminate them so that they can be reused
- Use them as a fun activity at your next party or event
- Add them to your school party games
- Create fall bingo boards to use year after year
- Gift this printable bingo game at your next holiday party
These different bingo cards make a fun bingo game at parties. Just like traditional bingo, participants can mark out the free space on the unique cards to try to get four corners, a line or blackout bingo.
Enter your name and email below to get an instant download of the files! You are then registered for my weekly email Newsletter that is full of fun recipes, easy crafts and free printables.
- All digital files on Homemade Heather are for personal use only.
- Please direct others to the original website link when sharing.
- Digital reselling, resharing or distribution is prohibited and NOT allowed.
If you love these free back to school bingo printables, please help me share them on Facebook and Pinterest so that others can enjoy them too.
More educational resources are available in my large printable library!