This Free Backyard Journal Printable is super easy to print and color. Simply download and print the activity sheets for hours of discovering insect nature fun!
As avid campers we deal with insects all the time, especially in the spring. The kids are always finding different bugs so I thought we could share some fun facts about our backyard insects in the form of these free printables!
Too busy to print these right away?! Pin them for later! Pin this post to your favorite printables board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
Free Backyard Journal Printable:
Each of these free printable sheets can be saved directly to your computer by right clicking on the image and selecting “save”. Or you can download the complete package of PDF files using the link at the bottom of this post.
I have included ten awesome printable insect journal pages that are fun for everyone to print enjoy! We love using this journal especially in the summer months because it helps to keep the kids busy.
This fun worksheet could be cut out and glued to construction paper to make it more durable activity to use over and over again. It’s a fun hands on activity that is sure to keep older children engaged.
They are perfect for school aged children but could also be used for preschoolers with a little guidance.
Fun ways to use activity printables:
- Create a coloring and activity book
- Paint the printable, frame it and give to a friend
- Complete the activities solo or with family
- Print the activity sheets and laminate them so that they can be reused
- Use them as a fun activity at your next party or event
It’s easy to download, print and color each of these backyard designs.
This post contains affiliate links.
Essentials for printable projects:
- We love using this Canon Wireless Printer for perfect printing every time.
- These duotang folders are ideal for creating activity books.
- This Scotch Thermal Laminator is the one we use and it works great.
- These stackable storage containers are awesome for keeping everything organized.
The best way to utilize these free insect activity sheets is to print them off and make them into little booklets to color in. I like to hole punch the pages and place them into duotangs that can be used over and over again!
They are perfect for parties or classroom units with an insect theme! Add these work sheets to your lesson plans.
You can download all of the activity sheets here:
Free Backyard Journal Printable PDF
If you love these free backyard , please help me share them on Facebook and Pinterest so that others can enjoy them too!
More educational resources are available in my large printable library: