This free Black Friday T-shirt SVG cut file is perfect for creating a fun t-shirt for shopping the sales this year. Grab the file to create your own!
Too busy to make this right away?! Pin it for later! Pin this project to your favorite board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
Grabbing a Starbucks coffee and meeting up with friends to shop during Black Friday is a favorite pastime! Even if we don’t leave with a few deals, spending time with friends people watching is always a good time.
This festive cut file is perfect for scoring deals this Black Friday! Why not whip up a few of these t-shirts for you and the gal pals?!
This post contains affiliate links.
How to Create a T-shirt with Iron On Vinyl:
- Upload the image you want to cut to the Silhouette Studio software.
- Use the software to enlarge, edit and flip the image. Images that are going to be printed onto heat transfer vinyl (HTV) must be flipped so that the text can be cut and ironed onto the t-shirt facing the correct way.
- Cut the image out of HTV using the Silhouette Cameo (or similar cutting machine).
- Weed the excess vinyl from the image using the Silhouette weeding tool.
- Place the image onto the t-shirt with the sticky carrier sheet facing down. Double check that your image is facing the right way.
- Cover the carrier sheet with a large piece of parchment paper or cotton cloth.
- Press with an iron (I use this Iron from Black & Decker), set to high heat with zero steam, for 15 – 30 seconds. Move the iron around the image applying firm pressure until it is set.
- Peel the carrier sheet off and you’re all done!
Enter your name and email below to get an instant download of the files! You are then registered for my weekly email Newsletter that is full of fun recipes, easy crafts and free printables.
- All digital files on Homemade Heather are for personal use only.
- Please direct others to the original website link when sharing.
- Digital reselling, resharing or distribution is prohibited and NOT allowed.
Be sure to check out all of the fun Black Friday SVGs in our Blog Hop!
- Gobble Gobble Shop – Brooklyn Berry
- Black Friday SVGs – We Can Make That
- That’s What She Said – Black Friday SVG
- Black Friday Shopping Crew – Hello Creative Family
- The Girl Creative – Black Friday SVGs
- Black Friday Shopping – Life Sew Savory
- Try It Like It – Shopping Quotes
- Black Friday SVGs – Everyday Party Mag
- Up All Night to Get Lucky – Kara Creates
- The Crafty Blog Stalker – Black Friday SVGs
- Black Friday Squad – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Liz On Call – Black Friday Cut Files
If you love this Black Friday T-shirt, please help me share it on Facebook and Pinterest so that others can enjoy it too!