Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with our free printable word search! Find words like taco, party and pinata while enjoying some holiday fun.
Looking for more free printables with a Cinco De Mayo theme? Check out these cinco de mayo activity printables, cinco de mayo bingo printables or cinco de mayo i spy game.
Too busy to print these right away?! Pin them for later! Pin this post to your favorite printables board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
You may also enjoy this awesome bundle of Cinco De Mayo Printable Activities in the shop!
This Mexican holiday celebrates the Battle of Puebla on the fifth of May. This Cinco de Mayo word search puzzle is the perfect activity to add to your lesson plans to build on Cinco De Mayo vocabulary.
Free Cinco De Mayo Word Search:
This fun game is perfect for large groups or small groups of people at your Cinco De Mayo celebrations. I like to laminate each of the printables so that they can be reused over and over again as an easy Mexican themed game.
When laminated, kids of all ages can circle each word as they find it. They then cross off the hidden words from the word find answer key.
The printable sheet can easily be downloaded – scroll to the bottom to grab the free PDF file. These free printable word searches are for personal use only.
Word search puzzles are a great way to have younger kids practise word recognition. Important words like fiesta, Mexico and parade are included in the list of words on the answer sheet.
This fun Cinco de Mayo activity is the perfect way to introduce vocabulary words. Use this easy word search game as a great way to introduce new words and spark discussion around the history of Cinco de Mayo or help celebrate Mexican heritage. These are perfect for parties or classroom units with a Cinco de Mayo theme!
This post contains affiliate links.
Essentials for printable projects:
- We love using this Canon Wireless Printer for perfect printing every time.
- These duotang folders are ideal for creating activity books.
- This Scotch Thermal Laminator is the one we use and it works great.
- These stackable storage containers are awesome for keeping everything organized.
Be sure to check out all of my favorite supplies for printable projects in this post!
Using printable word search games is a fun way to engage young children in a Cinco de Mayo celebration. These cinco de mayo bingo printables are great for a group of kids too!
While it’s not Mexican independence day, May 5th is one of the most celebrated Mexican holidays. We like to make fun treats like these taco cookies and citrus cookies!
Fun ways to use free printable games:
- Create a fun activity and coloring book
- Print the activity sheets and laminate them so that they can be reused
- Use them as an educational activity at your next party or event
- Add them to your Cinco de Mayo party games
- Create holiday activities to use year after year
Enter your name and email below to get an instant download of the files! You are then registered for my weekly email Newsletter that is full of fun recipes, easy crafts and free printables.
- All digital files on Homemade Heather are for personal use only.
- Please direct others to the original website link when sharing.
- Digital reselling, resharing or distribution is prohibited and NOT allowed.
If you love this free Cinco de Mayo Word Search Printable, please help me share it on Facebook and Pinterest so that others can enjoy it too.
More educational resources are available in my large printable library!