These free Fourth of July Bingo Printables are perfect for celebrating Independence Day and keeping the kids busy! Simply download and print each of these sheets to use this season.
Too busy to print these right away?! Pin them for later! Pin this post to your favorite printables board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
If you’re looking for more Fourth of July treats check out these Fourth of July Rice Krispie Treats and Fourth of July Pretzels.
You may also enjoy this awesome bundle of Fourth of July Printable Activities in the shop!
Free Fourth of July Bingo Game:
Simply cut out each of the patriotic images to use as calling cards. Place them into a bag or box and draw them one at a time. Children then mark off the corresponding fun image on their own bingo card. When someone gets three images in a row they yell, “Bingo!”
These fun games are perfect for large groups or small groups at holiday parties. Participants can use bingo markers or candy to mark each object on their printable game card.
Be sure to check out all of my favorite supplies for printable projects in this post!
This post contains affiliate links.
Essentials for printable projects:
- We love using this Canon Wireless Printer for perfect printing every time.
- These duotang folders are ideal for creating activity books.
- This Scotch Thermal Laminator is the one we use and it works great.
- These stackable storage containers are awesome for keeping everything organized.
There are six different holiday bingo cards for children to chose from. I like to laminate each of them so that they can be reused over and over again as an easy patriotic game.
When laminated, kids can use bingo daubers or dry erase markers to mark each image as it is called. These are perfect for parties or classroom units with a 4th of July theme! Add these bingo sheets to your lesson plans.
Each printable sheet can easily be downloaded by right clicking on the image and selecting “save”. Or scroll to the bottom for a downloadable PDF file. These free printable games are for personal use only.
Fun ways to use printables:
- Create a coloring and activity book
- Print the activity sheets and laminate them so that they can be reused
- Use them as a fun activity at your next party or event
- Add them to your Halloween party games
- Create Halloween bingo boards to use year after year
- Gift this printable bingo game at your next holiday party
These different bingo cards make a fun bingo game at Independence Day parties. Just like traditional bingo, participants can mark out the free space on the unique cards to try to get four corners, a line or blackout bingo.
You can download all of the bingo sheets here.
Enter your name and email below to get an instant download of the files! You are then registered for my weekly email Newsletter that is full of fun recipes, easy crafts and free printables.
- All digital files on Homemade Heather are for personal use only.
- Please direct others to the original website link when sharing.
- Digital reselling, resharing or distribution is prohibited and NOT allowed.
If you love these free Fourth of July bingo printables, please help me share them on Facebook and Pinterest so that others can enjoy them too.
More educational resources are available in my large printable library: