These free gingerbread house coloring pages are totally easy to print and color. Simply download and print the coloring pages for hours of fun for kids and adults!
Too busy to print these right away?! Pin them for later! Pin this post to your favorite printables board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
Gingerbread House Printables:
Each gingerbread house coloring page can be saved directly to your computer by right clicking on the image and selecting “save”. Or you can download the complete package in a PDF file using the form at the bottom of this blog post. For personal use only.
I have included six printable gingerbread house templates that are perfect for creating your own gingerbread house this holiday season! These would be so much fun to use as Christmas activities for the kids – have them color the gingerbread house shapes and then glue on things like candy canes or sprinkles.
It’s easy to download, print and color each of these free gingerbread house coloring pages. The hard part for me would be choosing what to color with…. gel pens, markers, pencils crayons, or watercolor pencil crayons?!
A great way to spread the holiday spirit is with Christmas crafts and holiday parties! Why not create a cute gingerbread house with this free download?!
Fun ways to use free printables:
- Create a coloring and activity book
- Paint the printable, frame it and give to a friend
- Complete the activities solo or with family
- Print the activity sheets and laminate them so that they can be reused
- Use them as a fun activity at your next party or event
- Mat them on card stock to 3D gingerbread houses
Older kids would love a gingerbread man coloring book! Gingerbread house crafts are always a hit around here during the holidays.
More Gingerbread Ideas:
- Star Wars Gingerbread House
- Apple Cinnamon Ornaments
- Log Cabin Gingerbread House
- Gingerbread Cake Recipe
This post contains affiliate links.
Essentials for printable projects:
- We love using this Canon Wireless Printer for perfect printing every time.
- These duotang folders are ideal for creating activity books.
- This Scotch Thermal Laminator is the one we use and it works great.
- These stackable storage containers are awesome for keeping everything organized.
The best way to utilize these printable templates is to print them off and make them into little booklets to color in. I like to hole punch the pages and place them into duotangs that can be used over and over again!
These are the perfect way for kids of all ages to join in on the holiday fun. You can download all of the free coloring pages here:
Enter your name and email below to get an instant download of the files! You are then registered for my weekly email Newsletter that is full of fun recipes, easy crafts and free printables.
- All digital files on Homemade Heather are for personal use only.
- Please direct others to the original website link when sharing.
- Digital reselling, resharing or distribution is prohibited and NOT allowed.
If you love these printable gingerbread house coloring pages, please help me share them on Facebook and Pinterest so that others can enjoy them too!