These free Letters to Santa Printables are super easy to print and fun for kids to fill in. With these Santa templates, young children can easily create letters to mail to the North Pole.
Too busy to print these right away?! Pin them for later! Pin this post to your favorite printables board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
These printable letters to Santa are super fun for the kids to fill out for Christmas! This pack of work sheets makes creating a letter for St. NicK really easy this holiday season.
Letters to Santa Printable Sheets:
Each of these free printable sheets can be saved directly to your computer by right clicking on the image and selecting “save”. Or you can download the complete package of PDF files using the link at the bottom of this post. For personal use only.
These santa letterhead templates are a fun idea and make it easier for older kids to write a letter to Santa. They could use the north pole envelopes, santa stationery and free printable santa letter template to write a letter for the big man on Christmas Eve.
Or mail it out sooner so that it arrives on the desk of santa claus with plenty of time to get on the nice list! This festive stationary design adds a bit of extra magic at Christmas time.
I have included seven cute printable Christmas pages that are great for the entire family to enjoy! They are perfect for school aged children but could also be used for preschoolers with a little help.
This santa template is great way for younger children to write their own letter during the Christmas season. The blank template makes sharing the magic of Christmas easy!
This envelope template is another free download can be used to create a personalized letter. Add a fun little santa claus stamp and use official santa letterhead for a fun project kids are sure to enjoy during the holidays.
This post contains affiliate links.
Essentials for printable projects:
- We love using this Canon Wireless Printer for perfect printing every time.
- These duotang folders are ideal for creating activity books.
- This Scotch Thermal Laminator is the one we use and it works great.
- These stackable storage containers are awesome for keeping everything organized.
Don’s forget to include a return address and maybe a candy cane treat for Santa?!
Fun ways to use activity printables:
- Create a coloring and activity book
- Paint the printable, frame it and give to a friend
- Complete the activities solo or with family
- Print the activity sheets and laminate them so that they can be reused
- Use them as a fun activity at your next party or event
It’s easy to download, print and color each of these Christmas designs. Children can write to Santa and tell him what they would like to receive under the Christmas tree on Christmas morning.
Choose a north pole postmark to add to one of these free Santa letter templates!
The best way to use these free printable dear santa letters is to print them off and make them into little booklets to save. I like to hole punch the pages and place them into duotangs so that they can be used over and over again!
You can download the simple christmas stationery here:
Enter your name and email below to get an instant download of the files! You are then registered for my weekly email Newsletter that is full of fun recipes, easy crafts and free printables.
- All digital files on Homemade Heather are for personal use only.
- Please direct others to the original website link when sharing.
- Digital reselling, resharing or distribution is prohibited and NOT allowed.
If you love these free letters to Santa printables, please help me share them on Facebook and Pinterest so that others can enjoy them too!
Be sure to check out our giant Printable Library!