This free New Years Eve I Spy Printable is a great way for kids of all ages to keep busy! Simply download and print this fun activity to use this New Years.
Too busy to print these right away?! Pin them for later! Pin this post to your favorite printables board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
New Years I Spy Game:
This fun game is perfect for older kids or younger kids alike to enjoy during your celebrations. I like to laminate each of the printables so that they can be reused over and over again as a New Years Eve themed game.
When laminated, little kids can use bingo daubers or dry erase markers to mark each image as they find it. Then they write the correct number of themed items on the answer key at the bottom of the page.
This printable activity is great for practising fine motor skills, numeracy and literacy skills!
The printable sheet can easily be downloaded – scroll to the bottom of the post to grab the free PNG file. This party objects printable worksheet is for personal use only.
This post contains affiliate links.
Essentials for printable projects:
- We love using this Canon Wireless Printer for perfect printing every time.
- These duotang folders are ideal for creating activity books.
- This Scotch Thermal Laminator is the one we use and it works great.
- These stackable storage containers are awesome for keeping everything organized.
Be sure to check out all of my favorite supplies for printable projects in this post!
Using printable New Years Eve activities is a fun way to engage young children. These new years bingo printables are great for a group of kids!
Fun ways to use printable games:
- Create a coloring and activity book for young learners
- Print the activity sheets and laminate them so that they can be reused
- Use them as a great activity at your next party or event
- Create fun New Years activities to use year after year
- Add free cinco de mayo printables to a quiet time bin for younger children
Enter your name and email below to get an instant download of the files! You are then registered for my weekly email Newsletter that is full of fun recipes, easy crafts and free printables.
- All digital files on Homemade Heather are for personal use only.
- Please direct others to the original website link when sharing.
- Digital reselling, resharing or distribution is prohibited and NOT allowed.
If you love this free New Years Eve I Spy Printable, please help me share it on Facebook and Pinterest so that others can enjoy it too.
More educational resources are available in my large printable library: