These free cute puppy coloring pages are totally easy to print and color. Simply download and print these puppy pictures for hours of coloring fun for kids!
Too busy to print these right away?! Pin them for later! Pin this post to your favorite printables board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
Free Puppy Printables:
Each of these cute dog coloring pages can be saved directly to your computer by right clicking on the image and selecting “save”. Or you can download the complete package of PDF file using the link at the bottom of this post. For personal use only.
Be sure to check out these cute kitty coloring pages too!
I have included six darling printable coloring sheets that are fun for anyone with a new puppy or a new dog mom! These would be a fun way to create a little puppy art project using each printable sheet.
It’s easy to download, print and color each of these cute puppies. Older children could add the dog breed or puppy’s name to each of the printable coloring pages.
The hard part for me would be choosing what to color with…. gel pens, markers, pencils crayons, or watercolor coloring pencils?! Have children choose different colors and work on fine motor skills!
How darling are these puppy worksheets?! The big eyes on these adorable baby animals are the perfect touch!
Fun ways to use free printables:
- Create a coloring and activity book
- Paint the printable, frame it and give to a friend
- Complete the activities solo or with family
- Print the activity sheets and laminate them so that they can be reused
- Use them as a fun activity at your next party or event
- Mat them on card stock to make animal banners
This post contains affiliate links.
Essentials for printable projects:
- We love using this Canon Wireless Printer for perfect printing every time.
- These duotang folders are ideal for creating activity books.
- This Scotch Thermal Laminator is the one we use and it works great.
- These stackable storage containers are awesome for keeping everything organized.
The best way to utilize these free printable coloring pages is to print them off and make them into a little coloring book for younger children. I like to hole punch the pages and place them into duotangs that can be used over and over again!
These are perfect for children of all ages to practice color recognition and hand-eye coordination. This cute dog would make adorable puppy posters for everyone to enjoy! You can download all of the coloring sheets here:
Enter your name and email below to get an instant download of the files! You are then registered for my weekly email Newsletter that is full of fun recipes, easy crafts and free printables.
- All digital files on Homemade Heather are for personal use only.
- Please direct others to the original website link when sharing.
- Digital reselling, resharing or distribution is prohibited and NOT allowed.
If you love these puppy coloring pages, please help me share them on Facebook and Pinterest so that others can enjoy them too!