These free rainbow coloring pages are totally easy to print and color. Download these simple rainbow coloring sheets for hours of fun!
Too busy to print these right away?! Pin them for later! Pin this post to your favorite printables board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
Free Printable Sheets:
Each fun coloring page is full of rainbow patterns that little kids will love filling in with rainbow colors. They are a great way to keep small children busy on a rainy day!
I have included six awesome free printable coloring pages that would make a great rain bow coloring book. Each simple rainbow picture would be so much fun to color with the kids!
Each of these printables can be saved directly to your computer by right clicking on the image and selecting “save”. Or you can download the complete package of PDF files using the form at the bottom of this post. For personal use only.
It’s easy to download, print and color each of these designs. The hard part for me would be choosing what to color with…. markers, pencils crayons, or watercolor pencil crayons?!
The free printable rainbow coloring pages could easily be used to practise fine motor skills and color recognition with. Have kids decorate each of the cute rainbows with different mediums in all of the colors of rainbows.
Fun ways to use free printables:
- Create a coloring and activity book for older kids
- Paint the printable, frame it and give to a friend
- Complete the activities solo or with family
- Print the activity sheets and laminate them so that they can be reused
- Use them as a great activity at your next party or event
- Mat them on card stock to make St. Patrick’s Day banners
Be sure to check out all of my favorite supplies for printable projects in this post!
This post contains affiliate links.
Essentials for printable projects:
- We love using this Canon Wireless Printer for perfect printing every time.
- These duotang folders are ideal for creating activity books.
- This Scotch Thermal Laminator is the one we use and it works great.
- These stackable storage containers are awesome for keeping everything organized.
The best way to utilize these rainbow templates is to print them off and make them into little booklets to color in. I like to hole punch the pages and place them into duotangs that can be used over and over again!
These are a creative way for kids of all ages to explore the different colors of the rainbow.
Enter your name and email below to get an instant download of the files! You are then registered for my weekly email Newsletter that is full of fun recipes, easy crafts and free printables.
- All digital files on Homemade Heather are for personal use only.
- Please direct others to the original website link when sharing.
- Digital reselling, resharing or distribution is prohibited and NOT allowed.
If you love these free rainbow coloring pages please help me share them on Facebook and Pinterest so that others can enjoy them too!
Be sure to check out our giant Printable Library for more great resources!