This Roll-a-Snowman Game Printable is a huge hit with the kids. Simply download, print and create the game for hours of winter fun!
Too busy to print these right away?! Pin them for later! Pin this post to your favorite printables board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
This snowman printable can be saved directly to your computer by right clicking on the image and selecting “save”. Or you can download the complete package of PDF files using the link at the bottom of this post.
How to make this game:
- Download and print the activity sheets
- Cut out the paper dice block, fold along the lines and add glue along each flap to make a dice.
- Cut out the snowman body parts.
- Roll the dice to see which body parts to add to the snowman.
- First to complete a snowman wins!
Fun ways to use activity printables:
- Create a coloring and activity book
- Paint the printable, frame it and give to a friend
- Complete the activities solo or with family
- Print the activity sheets and laminate them so that they can be reused
- Use them as a fun activity at your next party or event
This post contains affiliate links.
Essentials for printable projects:
- We love using this Canon Wireless Printer for perfect printing every time.
- These duotang folders are ideal for creating activity books.
- This Scotch Thermal Laminator is the one we use and it works great.
- These stackable storage containers are awesome for keeping everything organized.
You can download all of the printable sheets here:
If you love these roll a snowman game printables, please help me share them on Facebook and Pinterest so that others can enjoy them too!
Be sure to check out our giant Printable Library for more great resources!