Get into the holiday spirit with our free Santa printable word search! Find words like Claus, suit and sleigh while enjoying some Christmas fun.
If you’re looking for more Christmas printables be sure to check out this Christmas word search printable, Christmas I Spy printable or Christmas word scramble printable too!
Too busy to print these right away?! Pin them for later! Pin this post to your favorite printables board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
You may also enjoy this awesome bundle of Christmas Printable Activities in the shop!
Free Santa Word Search:
This fun game is perfect for large groups or small groups of people at your next holiday celebration. I like to laminate each of the printables so that they can be reused over and over again as an easy Christmas themed game.
When laminated, kids of all ages can circle each word as they find it. They then cross off the hidden words from the answer key.
These are perfect for parties or classroom units with a Christmas theme! This easy activity also makes a great addition to holiday dinner to keep the kids occupied.
The printable sheet can easily be downloaded – scroll to the bottom to grab the free digital file. These free printable games are for personal use only.
Word search puzzles are a great way to have younger kids practise word recognition. Christmas words like reindeer, elf and cookies can be found in the word list.
This fun santa activity is the perfect way to introduce vocabulary words. Use this word search game as an easy way to to get in on the holiday fun and keep boredom at bay this Christmas.
Be sure to check out all of my favorite supplies for printable projects in this post!
This post contains affiliate links.
Essentials for printable projects:
- We love using this Canon Wireless Printer for perfect printing every time.
- These duotang folders are ideal for creating activity books.
- This Scotch Thermal Laminator is the one we use and it works great.
- These stackable storage containers are awesome for keeping everything organized.
We also love these Christmas Origami Printables! Children could find these printables in their busy book or stocking and be set for hours of fun.
Fun ways to use printables:
- Create a fun activity and coloring book
- Print the activity sheets and laminate them so that they can be reused
- Use them as an educational activity at your next party or event
- Add them to your Christmas party games
- Create holiday activities to use year after year
Enter your name and email below to get an instant download of the files! You are then registered for my weekly email Newsletter that is full of fun recipes, easy crafts and free printables.
- All digital files on Homemade Heather are for personal use only.
- Please direct others to the original website link when sharing.
- Digital reselling, resharing or distribution is prohibited and NOT allowed.
If you love this free Santa Word Search Printable, please help me share it on Facebook and Pinterest so that others can enjoy it too.
More educational resources are available in my large printable library!