These free skeletal system printables are great for keeping the kids busy. Simply download and print the activity sheets for hours of learning fun!
Too busy to print these right away?! Pin them for later! Pin this post to your favorite free printables board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
Skeleton Activity Worksheets:
Each of these free activity printables can be saved directly to your computer by right clicking on the image and selecting “save”. Or you can download the complete printable pack of PDF files using the link at the bottom of the post.
Each of these work sheets would be fun for the kids to color and fill out. They are perfect for early learners to practise literacy skills, fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination and math skills.
It’s easy to download, print and color these designs. The hard part for me would be choosing what to color with…. markers, pencils crayons, or watercolor pencil crayons?!
This fun worksheet could be cut out and glued to construction paper to make it more durable puzzle to use over and over again. It’s a great hands on activity that is sure to keep older children engaged.
Kids of all ages can enjoy building a skeleton with these free printables. They are especially awesome for the Halloween lover in your class or home!
Fun ways to use activity printables:
- Create a coloring and activity book
- Paint the printable, frame it and give to a friend
- Complete the activities solo or with family
- Print the activity sheets and laminate them so that they can be reused
- Use them as a fun activity at your next party or event
This activity worksheet is a great way for children to use to practise labelling the skeletal system.
It would be fun to have kids cut this out and use it as a reusable bone puzzle!
Little learners especially enjoy printable activities with interesting facts, free coloring pages or skeleton crafts.
This post contains affiliate links.
Essentials for printable projects:
- We love using this Canon Wireless Printer for perfect printing every time.
- These duotang folders are ideal for creating activity books.
- This Scotch Thermal Laminator is the one we use and it works great.
- These stackable storage containers are awesome for keeping everything organized.
The best way to utilize these free printable skeletal system worksheets is to print them off and make them into little booklets to share. I like to hole punch the pages and place them into duotangs because then they can be used over and over again!
This skeletal system crossword puzzle is a hit with older children.
You can download all of the printable skeleton coloring pages here:
Enter your name and email below to get an instant download of the files! You are then registered for my weekly email Newsletter that is full of fun recipes, easy crafts and free printables.
- All digital files on Homemade Heather are for personal use only.
- Please direct others to the original website link when sharing.
- Digital reselling, resharing or distribution is prohibited and NOT allowed.
If you love these free skeletal activity printables, please help me share them on Facebook and Pinterest so that others can enjoy them too!
Be sure to check out our giant Printable Library for more great resources!