Get into the spirit of spring with this free spring word search printable! Find words like april, showers and bunny while enjoying some vocabulary fun.
Too busy to print these right away?! Pin them for later! Pin this post to your favorite printables board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
You may also enjoy this awesome bundle of Four Season Word Search Printables in the shop!
Free Spring Word Search:
This fun game is perfect for groups of kids to use to practise finding vocabulary words. I like to laminate each of the printables so that they can be reused over and over again as an easy spring themed game.
When laminated, kids of all ages can circle each word as they find it. They then cross off the hidden words from the answer key.
These are perfect for parties or classroom units with an Easter theme! This easy activity also makes a great addition to sunday school or easter dinner.
The printable sheet can easily be downloaded – scroll to the bottom to grab the free PDF file. These free printable games are for personal use only.
Word search puzzles are a great way to have younger kids practise word recognition. Spring words like easter, eggs and bunny can be found on the word list.
This fun spring activity is the perfect way to introduce vocabulary words. Use this word search game as an easy way to to get in on the easter fun and keep boredom at bay on Easter Sunday.
Be sure to check out all of my favorite supplies for printable projects in this post!
This post contains affiliate links.
Essentials for printable projects:
- We love using this Canon Wireless Printer for perfect printing every time.
- These duotang folders are ideal for creating activity books.
- This Scotch Thermal Laminator is the one we use and it works great.
- These stackable storage containers are awesome for keeping everything organized.
We also love these spring color by number printables! They make a great spring activity for kindergarten age children to celebrate easter and practise letter recognition in a fun way.
Fun ways to use spring printables:
- Create a fun activity and coloring book
- Print the activity sheets and laminate them so that they can be reused
- Use them as an educational activity at your next party or event
- Add them to your party games
- Create spring activities to use year after year
Enter your name and email below to get an instant download of the files! You are then registered for my weekly email Newsletter that is full of fun recipes, easy crafts and free printables.
- All digital files on Homemade Heather are for personal use only.
- Please direct others to the original website link when sharing.
- Digital reselling, resharing or distribution is prohibited and NOT allowed.
If you love this free Spring Word Search Printable, please help me share it on Facebook and Pinterest so that others can enjoy it too.
More educational resources are available in my large printable library!