These free Valentine S’mores printables are great for Valentines Day festivities. Download the printable tags, print them onto white card stock and create little Valentine’s gifts for your special event.
Too busy to print these right away?! Pin them for later! Pin this post to your favorite printables board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
Valentine Smore Printables:
Each of these valentine smore sheets can be saved directly to your computer by right clicking on the image and selecting “save”. Or you can download the complete package of PDF files using the form at the bottom of this post.
I have included eight full sized printable pages that can be used as coloring sheets and one page with all of the printables that can be used as valentine day cards or tags.
Each fun page could be cut out and glued to construction paper to make it more durable to use as a poster or card. These make a great hands on activity that is sure to keep older children engaged as well as the littles.
Create a fun gift with these valentine’s day s more cards!
- Fill a mason jar with graham crackers, chocolate chips, mini marshmallows and attach one of these free printables to make a fun treat.
- Add heart marshmallows to a treat bag a tie it with one of these s mores valentines.
- Use a sandwich bag to give tasty treats as class valentines with a smore gift tag!
Fun ways to use printables:
- Create a coloring and activity book
- Paint the printable, frame it and give to a friend
- Complete the activities solo or with family
- Print the activity sheets and laminate them so that they can be reused
- Use them as a fun activity at your next party or event
It would be fun to have kids cut these out and use them to create a poster with! Or use these valentine printables to make cards or cupcake toppers with.
This post contains affiliate links.
Essentials for printable projects:
- We love using this Canon Wireless Printer for perfect printing every time.
- These duotang folders are ideal for creating activity books.
- This Scotch Thermal Laminator is the one we use and it works great.
- These stackable storage containers are awesome for keeping everything organized.
You can download all of the printable sheets using the form below. Enjoy and Happy Valentine’s Day!
Enter your name and email below to get an instant download of the files! You are then registered for my weekly email Newsletter that is full of fun recipes, easy crafts and free printables.
- All digital files on Homemade Heather are for personal use only.
- Please direct others to the original website link when sharing.
- Digital reselling, resharing or distribution is prohibited and NOT allowed.
If you love these free Valentine smore printables, please help me share them on Facebook and Pinterest so that others can enjoy them too!
Be sure to check out our giant Printable Library for more great resources!