Enjoy the winter season with our free winter word search printable! Find words like sled, frozen and snow while enjoying some brain teasing fun.
If you’re looking for more winter fun be sure to check out this winter word search printable, winter i spy printable or winter word scramble printable.
Too busy to print these right away?! Pin them for later! Pin this post to your favorite printables board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
You may also enjoy this awesome bundle of Four Season Word Search Printables in the shop!
Free Winter Word Search:
This fun game is perfect for large groups or small groups of people at your next celebration. I like to laminate each of the printables so that they can be reused over and over again as an easy winter themed game.
When laminated, kids of all ages can circle each word as they find it. They then cross off the hidden words from the answer key.
These are perfect for parties or classroom units with a winter theme! This easy activity also makes a great addition to sunday school or daycare.
The printable sheet can easily be downloaded – scroll to the bottom to grab the free digital file. These free printable games are for personal use only.
Word search puzzles are a great way to have younger kids practise word recognition. Winter words like snowman, freeze and cold can be found on the word list.
This fun winter activity is the perfect way to introduce vocabulary words. Use this word search game as an easy way to to get in on the seasonal fun and keep boredom at bay.
Be sure to check out all of my favorite supplies for printable projects in this post!
This post contains affiliate links.
Essentials for printable projects:
- We love using this Canon Wireless Printer for perfect printing every time.
- These duotang folders are ideal for creating activity books.
- This Scotch Thermal Laminator is the one we use and it works great.
- These stackable storage containers are awesome for keeping everything organized.
We also love these winter activity printables – perfect for keeping the kids busy during the long winter months!
Fun ways to use winter printables:
- Create a fun activity and coloring book
- Print the activity sheets and laminate them so that they can be reused
- Use them as an educational activity at your next party or event
- Add them to your party games
- Create holiday activities to use year after year
Enter your name and email below to get an instant download of the files! You are then registered for my weekly email Newsletter that is full of fun recipes, easy crafts and free printables.
- All digital files on Homemade Heather are for personal use only.
- Please direct others to the original website link when sharing.
- Digital reselling, resharing or distribution is prohibited and NOT allowed.
If you love this free Winter Word Search Printable, please help me share it on Facebook and Pinterest so that others can enjoy it too.
More educational resources are available in my large printable library!