Get into the Halloween spirit with these “You’ve Been Booed” printables! Spooky surprises and neighborly fun await in these free, festive downloads.
Get the whole neighborhood in on the halloween fun the entire month of October with this fun tradition. These printable signs and instruction sheet make it easy!
Too busy to print these right away?! Pin them for later! Pin this post to your favorite printables board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
Fun Halloween tradition:
Have you heard of “booing”? It’s my favorite halloween tradition!
You essentially doorbell ditch your neighbors with a basket of treats to help spread halloween cheer. It’s so much fun and a great way to kick off the holiday season.
How this fun activity works:
- Start a new halloween tradition by first downloading and printing the PDF files.
- Create a halloween gift with a few small treats. A fun way to do this is to go to dollar tree to make a simple gift basket. It could be a boo bag, a boo bucket or even a boo box.
- Fill with sweet treats, halloween candy or homemade treats. You’re going to want two of these fun treats to hand out.
- Deliver a boo gift with a copy of the boo sheets to two neighbors. We like to make it a surprise and try to deliver to the porch of the person without them seeing us.
- The recipient then puts the sign in their front window or on the door and continues the Halloween boo game.
This post contains affiliate links.
Essentials for printable projects:
- We love using this Canon Wireless Printer for perfect printing every time.
- These duotang folders are ideal for creating activity books.
- This Scotch Thermal Laminator is the one we use and it works great.
- These stackable storage containers are awesome for keeping everything organized.
Last year we started on October 1st which was the perfect amount of time to get the boo chain reaction time to process before Halloween. The entire neighborhood becomes a part of the fun!
Each free printable sign can easily be downloaded by right clicking on the image and selecting “save”. Or scroll to the bottom of the blog post and enter your email in the form to receive the printable PDF file. These free printable boo signs are for personal use only.
Enter your name and email below to get an instant download of the files! You are then registered for my weekly email Newsletter that is full of fun recipes, easy crafts and free printables.
- All digital files on Homemade Heather are for personal use only.
- Please direct others to the original website link when sharing.
- Digital reselling, resharing or distribution is prohibited and NOT allowed.
If you love these You’ve Been Booed Printables, please help me share them on Facebook and Pinterest so that others can enjoy them too. Happy Halloween!
More educational resources are available in my large printable library!