These free Halloween activity printables are super easy to print and color. Simply download and print the activity sheets for hours of Halloween fun!
Too busy to print these right away?! Pin them for later! Pin this post to your favorite printables board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
Free Halloween Printables:
Each of these free coloring sheets can be saved directly to your computer by right clicking on the image and selecting “save”. Or you can download the complete package of PDF files using the link at the bottom of this post.
I have included seven cute printable Halloween activities that are a fun way for the entire family to get into the halloween spirit! We love using this Halloween bucket list year after year.
They are perfect for school aged children but could also be used for preschoolers with a little help. Be sure to check out our Halloween coloring sheets, halloween costumes and easy halloween crafts too!
These free printables are the perfect way to help young kids with fine motor skills. The printable pdfs are a fun idea to use for halloween celebrations with the whole family!
Fun ways to use activity printables:
- Create a coloring and activity book
- Paint the printable, frame it and give to a friend
- Complete the activities solo or with family
- Print the activity sheets and laminate them so that they can be reused
- Use them as a fun activity at your next Halloween party or event
It’s easy to download, print and color each of these free Halloween coloring pages. This fun worksheet could be cut out and glued to construction paper to make it more durable poster to display. It’s a great hands on activity that is sure to keep older kids engaged as well.
Word searches are so much fun and are a great way to keep people busy at halloween parties. The best part is that these fun halloween activities are great for any skill level.
This post contains affiliate links.
Essentials for printable projects:
- We love using this Canon Wireless Printer for perfect printing every time.
- These duotang folders are ideal for creating activity books.
- This Scotch Thermal Laminator is the one we use and it works great.
- These stackable storage containers are awesome for keeping everything organized.
The best way to utilize these fun halloween printables is to print them off and make them into little booklets to color in. I like to hole punch the pages and place them into duotangs because then they can be used over and over again!
You can download all of the printable activities here:
Enter your name and email below to get an instant download of the files! You are then registered for my weekly email Newsletter that is full of fun recipes, easy crafts and free printables.
- All digital files on Homemade Heather are for personal use only.
- Please direct others to the original website link when sharing.
- Digital reselling, resharing or distribution is prohibited and NOT allowed.
If you love these free Halloween printable activity sheets, please help me share them on Facebook and Pinterest so that others can enjoy them too!
Be sure to check out our giant Printable Library for more great resources!