These free Halloween puppet printables make a fun seasonal craft activity. Simply download and print the activity sheets for hours of crafting fun!
Too busy to print these right away?! Pin them for later! Pin this post to your favorite printables board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
Halloween Puppet Printables:
Each of these free activity sheets can be saved directly to your computer by right clicking on the image and selecting “save”. Or you can download the complete package of PDF files using the form at the bottom of this post.
Each of these work sheets would be fun for the kids to color and fill out as a holiday activity.
Simply have children decorate and color each printable puppet. Then cut the image out and fold along the dotted line.
Cut out the two long strips of paper and tape them to the back of the puppet at the top and bottom to make a place for little hands to grip. Now you’ve created a fun Halloween paper puppet!
It’s easy to download, print and color these designs. The hard part for me would be choosing what to color with…. markers, pencils crayons, or watercolor pencil crayons?!
This fun worksheet could be cut out and glued to construction paper to make it more durable puppet to display. It’s a great hands on activity that is sure to keep older children engaged as well.
Fun ways to use activity printables:
- Create a coloring and activity book
- Paint the printable, frame it and give to a friend
- Complete the activities solo or with family
- Print the activity sheets and laminate them so that they can be reused
- Use them as a fun activity at your next party or event
It would be great to have kids cut these out and use it to create a poster with! They could decorate them with all kinds of things like glitter and glue.
This post contains affiliate links.
Essentials for printable projects:
- We love using this Canon Wireless Printer for perfect printing every time.
- These duotang folders are ideal for creating activity books.
- This Scotch Thermal Laminator is the one we use and it works great.
- These stackable storage containers are awesome for keeping everything organized.
The best way to utilize these free puppet printables is to print them off and make them into little booklets to share and fill out. I like to hole punch the pages and place them into duotangs because then they can be photocopied and used over and over again!
You can download all of the activity sheets here:
Enter your name and email below to get an instant download of the files! You are then registered for my weekly email Newsletter that is full of fun recipes, easy crafts and free printables.
- All digital files on Homemade Heather are for personal use only.
- Please direct others to the original website link when sharing.
- Digital reselling, resharing or distribution is prohibited and NOT allowed.
If you love these free Halloween puppet printables, please help me share them on Facebook and Pinterest so that others can enjoy them too!
Be sure to check out our giant Printable Library for more great resources!