This free printable Halloween bingo game is perfect for celebrating a love for Halloween and keeping the kids busy at the same time! Simply download the digital files and print each of these sheets to use this autumn season.
Too busy to print these right away?! Pin them for later! Pin this post to your favorite printables board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
Free Halloween Bingo Printables:
Simply cut out each of the Halloween images to use as calling cards. Place them into a bag or box and draw the different cards out one at a time. Children then mark off the corresponding spooky image on their own bingo card. The first player to get five images in a row yells “Bingo!”
This great game is perfect for large groups or small groups at Halloween parties or for family game night. Participants can use bingo markers, candy corn, or other Halloween candy to mark each object on their printable game card.
Because they are just looking to match Halloween icons, like a black cat or haunted house, this is a great activity for young children who are not yet reading. You could also pair up a parent or older child with young kids to work as teams.
This post contains affiliate links.
Essentials for printable projects:
- We love using this Canon Wireless Printer for perfect printing every time.
- These duotang folders are ideal for creating activity books.
- This Scotch Thermal Laminator is the one we use and it works great.
- These stackable storage containers are awesome for keeping everything organized.
There are four different holiday bingo cards for children to chose from. I like to print each set of cards on white cardstock, then laminate each of them, so that they can be reused over and over again as an easy Halloween game.
When laminated, kids can use bingo daubers or dry erase markers to mark each image as it is called. This makes them perfect for class parties or classroom units with a holiday theme! Add these fun Halloween bingo cards to your lesson plans.
Each printable sheet can easily be downloaded by right clicking on the image and selecting “save”. You can also scroll to the bottom for a downloadable PDF file.
These free printable games are for personal use only.
Fun ways to use printables:
- Create a coloring and activity book
- Print the activity sheets and laminate them so that they can be reused
- Use them as a fun activity at your next party or event
- Add them to your Halloween party games
- Create Halloween bingo boards to use year after year
- Gift this printable bingo game at your next holiday party
These different bingo cards make a fun Halloween party game. Just like with a classic game of bingo, participants can mark out the free space on the unique cards to try to get four corners, a line, or blackout bingo.
You can download all of the bingo sheets here:
Enter your name and email below to get an instant download of the files! You are then registered for my weekly email Newsletter that is full of fun recipes, easy crafts and free printables.
- All digital files on Homemade Heather are for personal use only.
- Please direct others to the original website link when sharing.
- Digital reselling, resharing or distribution is prohibited and NOT allowed.
If you love these free Halloween bingo printables, please help me share them on Facebook and Pinterest so that others can enjoy them too. Happy Halloween!
More educational resources are available in my large printable library: