These free Halloween mask printables make an awesome craft for the kids this fall. Simply download and print each mask for hours of creating fun!
Too busy to print these right away?! Pin them for later! Pin this post to your favorite printables board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
Halloween Mask Printables:
Each of these free masks can be saved directly to your computer by right clicking on the image and selecting “save”. Or you can download the complete package of PDF files using the link at the bottom of this post.
Each of these printables would be fun for the kids to color and fill out as a Halloween activity. Small children may need help cutting them out and glueing the mask to a popsicle stick.
It’s easy to download, print and color these designs. The hard part for me would be choosing what to color with…. markers, pencils crayons, or watercolor pencil crayons?!
This fun worksheet could be cut out and glued to construction paper to make it more durable mask to use over and over again. It’s a fun hands on activity that is sure to keep older children engaged and creative this holiday season.
Fun ways to use activity printables:
- Create a coloring and activity book
- Paint the printable, frame it and give to a friend
- Complete the activities solo or with family
- Print the activity sheets and laminate them so that they can be reused
- Use them as a fun activity at your next party or event
These faces are a great, whimsical way for kids to get creative. They could decorate each with a variety of different mediums like glue and sparkles or paint and patterns.
It would be fun to have kids cut this pumpkin mask out and use it to create a poster with! I would recommend printing them onto card stock if you can, the heavier weight paper makes each mask more durable.
Be sure to check out all of my favorite supplies for printable projects in this post!
This post contains affiliate links.
Essentials for printable projects:
- We love using this Canon Wireless Printer for perfect printing every time.
- These duotang folders are ideal for creating activity books.
- This Scotch Thermal Laminator is the one we use and it works great.
- These stackable storage containers are awesome for keeping everything organized.
The best way to utilize these free Halloween mask printables is to print them off, have the kids decorate each one and then chose a favorite to wear.
These Halloween coupons are a bonus added to this printable pack! They would be fun to print and staple together for the kids to use.
You can download all of the printable sheets here:
Enter your name and email below to get an instant download of the files! You are then registered for my weekly email Newsletter that is full of fun recipes, easy crafts and free printables.
- All digital files on Homemade Heather are for personal use only.
- Please direct others to the original website link when sharing.
- Digital reselling, resharing or distribution is prohibited and NOT allowed.
If you love these free Halloween mask printables, please help me share them on Facebook and Pinterest so that others can enjoy them too!
Be sure to check out our giant Printable Library for more great resources!