Get into the Halloween spirit with our fun matching game printable! This Halloween themed game is a great way to celebrate the holiday while keeping the kids busy.
With cute graphics and easy-to-follow instructions, memory games are sure to provide hours of entertainment for young children. Download the pdf files for the Halloween season and get ready for some witch-y fun!
Too busy to print these right away?! Pin them for later! Pin this post to your favorite printables board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
Free Halloween Matching Game:
This fun halloween game is perfect for kids of all ages at your next party. I like to laminate each of the printables so that they can be reused over and over again as an easy Halloween themed game.
When laminated, kids can use scissors to cut out the cards and then match each image with the word. These are perfect for parties or classroom units with a fall theme!
They are great to use for sight word recognition and practising fine motor skills. Pair older children with younger kids and have them match pairs of cards together.
The printable sheet can easily be downloaded – scroll to the bottom to grab the free PDF file. These free printable games are for personal use only.
It’s a good idea to print this Halloween memory game on card stock so that it’s more durable. Free printables like this are so much fun for young kids to practise memory skills with this simple activity.
Be sure to check out all of my favorite supplies for printable projects in this post!
This post contains affiliate links.
Essentials for printable projects:
- We love using this Canon Wireless Printer for perfect printing every time.
- These duotang folders are ideal for creating activity books.
- This Scotch Thermal Laminator is the one we use and it works great.
- These stackable storage containers are awesome for keeping everything organized.
We also love these free bingo printables because they make the perfect Halloween party game! Children each get a picture card and can cover each image with candy corn or mark it with a bingo dauber as it’s called.
Fun ways to use printables:
- Create a Halloween activity book
- Print the activity sheets and laminate them so that they can be reused
- Use them as a great game at your next party or event
- Add printables to your holiday party games or busy bag
- Create a fun Halloween memory game to use year after year
Enter your name and email below to get an instant download of the files! You are then registered for my weekly email Newsletter that is full of fun recipes, easy crafts and free printables.
- All digital files on Homemade Heather are for personal use only.
- Please direct others to the original website link when sharing.
- Digital reselling, resharing or distribution is prohibited and NOT allowed.
If you love this Halloween matching game, please help me share it on Facebook and Pinterest so that others can enjoy it too.
More educational resources are available in my large printable library!