Are you ready for some super cute Halloween crafts for kids?! I have compiled a listing of some of my favorite projects from talented bloggers just in time to get festive with the littles. We have made quite a few of the crafts on this list already! These Halloween kid crafts are so much fun. Happy Halloween creating!!
20+ Halloween Kid Crafts:
These Halloween kid crafts are perfect for keeping the kids active this fall. There are a ton of creative ideas here to get you started!
This easy paper pumpkin craft is fun for kids to make for Halloween! Grab your crafting supplies and follow the step by step instructions.
These Halloween Town Paper Lantern printables are so fun to use with the kids to create a Halloween village!
This Mason Jar Monster Craft is adorable!
Make a Bat Magnet Craft with the kids!
This Jack Skellington Door is super easy to create!
This Snap Lid Spider is easy to create with a few googly eyes.
This Roll a Monster Game is one of the boys favorites!
How great is this Mason Jar Spider Craft?!
More Halloween Kid Crafts:
Mason Jar Lid Spider from 30 Minute Crafts
Frankenstein Footprint art from Frogs and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails
Check out this fun Paper Plate Monster craft!
Frankenstein Blocks from Twin Dragonfly Designs
This post contains affiliate links.
Crafting essentials for kid crafts:
- We love using these Apple Barrel Acrylic Paints to add bright color to all of our projects.
- These paint brushes are ideal for most craft surfaces and a great price!
- This art supplies kit is our favorite because it has everything we needed to get started.
- This rolling storage cart helps to keep our craft supplies organized.
Halloween Printable Crafts:
- Halloween Bingo Printable
- Halloween I Spy Printable
- Owl Activity Printables
- Halloween Activity Printables
- Halloween Dot to Dot
- Giant Halloween Coloring Printable