If you are looking for free I Spy Printables then you are going to love today’s post! I’m sharing over twenty awesome printable I Spy Games that you can use for all kinds of occasions.
How to use I Spy printables:
- Download and print the i spy printable worksheets with different themes.
- Laminate each of the activity pages so that they can be reused over and over again.
- When laminated, kids can use bingo daubers or washable markers to check off each image as it is found.
- Have children add up the images on the printable as they find them.
This Free Birthday I Spy Printable is fun to use year round! Each printable sheet can easily be downloaded by right clicking on the image and selecting “save”.
Or scroll to the bottom of the page to grab the link to each printable. These free printable games are for personal use only.
20+ I Spy Printables:
These St Patricks Day I Spy Printables are a “must save” free printable for March!
This Valentine I Spy Sheet is a great way to celebrate Valentine’s Day this year with a fun game!
Why not print off this Free Easter I Spy Game?! This Easter I Spy makes a great boredom buster for the holidays!
This Christmas I Spy Set is a fun game to print for Christmas and makes a great activity to use during the holidays! Games like this are perfect for family game night or a holiday party.
These Halloween I Spy Printables are perfect for using at a spooky Halloween party! Simply print the free printable game for hours of fall fun.
We love camping around here and take this Camping I Spy printable on all of our trips. This printable game is perfect for keeping the kids busy in the car or RV on your next camping trip!
This Thanksgiving I Spy Printable is a fun way to keep kids active and engaged during your Thanksgiving celebrations. Download the thanksgiving page to use as a fun indoor activity this year.
Being Canadian, clearly we love this Canada Day I Spy Printable too! It would be fun for the whole family to use on Canada Day!
This fun printable pack includes an Earth Day I Spy sheet, little kids can use this great game for spring time fun!
An I Spy Fruit Game is the perfect way to add a bit of fun to play time this summer. Kids of all ages enjoy checking off the different items.
This post contains affiliate links.
ESSENTIALS FOR PRINTABLE PROJECTS:
- We love using this Canon Wireless Printer for perfect printing every time.
- These duotang folders are ideal for creating activity books.
- This Scotch Thermal Laminator is the one we use and it works great.
- These stackable storage containers are awesome for keeping everything organized.
This I Spy America Worksheet is perfect for those Fourth of July celebrations! Or use it as a classroom activity on a rainy day.
Free Printable Road Trip I Spy is an awesome activity for kids and adults!
This Reading I Spy Printable is great to use with young learners!
Challenge the kids with this fun Sweets and Candy themed I Spy!
This Summer I Spy is the perfect game for younger, preschool aged children in the summer time!
This Nativity I Spy would be fun to play with young children too!
OTHER WAYS TO USE PRINTABLES:
- Create a coloring and activity book
- Print the activity sheets and laminate them so that they can be reused
- Use them as a fun activity at your next party or event
- Add them to your classroom curriculum
- Create fun games to use year after year
Seriously, there is no excuse not to play a game of I Spy at your next event! You can find free I Spy Printables for nearly any occasion. I love how easy they are to download, print and use!!
If you love these free printable I Spy games, please help me share this post on Facebook and Pinterest so that others can enjoy them too!