These free Earth Day Activity Printables are a great way to keep children of all ages busy. Simply download and print the activity sheets for hours of learning fun!
Too busy to print these right away?! Pin them for later! Pin this post to your favorite printables board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
Cut, color and decorate these Earth Day printable activities! These free printables are a great way to teach care of the earth and celebrate this annual event on April 22nd this year.
Earth Day Activities:
Each of these free earth day printables can be saved directly to your computer by right clicking on the image and selecting “save”. Or you can download the complete package of PDF files using the form at the bottom of this post. For personal use only.
Each of these fun earth day worksheets can be used in a fun way with little hands. This is an easy game that is the perfect earth day activity for kids of all ages.
Be sure to check out our Spring Craft Ideas or Toilet Paper Rolls Crafts blog post for more easy earth day projects. I remember using some of these when the boys were in first grade as an easy way to learn about and discuss our planet earth.
It’s easy to download, print and color these fun activities. The hard part for me would be choosing what to color with…. markers, pencils crayons, or watercolor pencil crayons?!
This printable is great to use for practising vocabulary words with an earth day theme. Create a printable packet with the word list that kids can match to the images.
Kids will have a great time looking for the images in this Earth Day I Spy printable. Have them color each image in or find them using dot markers.
Fun ways to use free worksheets:
- Create a coloring and activity book
- Paint the printable, frame it and give to a friend
- Complete the activities solo or with family
- Print the activity sheets and laminate them so that they can be reused
- Use them as a fun activity at your next party or event
This free coloring page would be fun to paint with tempra or acrylic paint to have children of all ages show care of our earth. It would be fun to have kids cut this out and mat it on card stock to make a paper earth craft with.
This post contains affiliate links.
Essentials for printable projects:
- We love using this Canon Wireless Printer for perfect printing every time.
- These duotang folders are ideal for creating activity books.
- This Scotch Thermal Laminator is the one we use and it works great.
- These stackable storage containers are awesome for keeping everything organized.
Make an earth day mini-book to add to your lesson plans – this is a creative way to use these printables. Be sure to check out our Earth Day Crafts as well!
Enter your name and email below to get an instant download of the files! You are then registered for my weekly email Newsletter that is full of fun recipes, easy crafts and free printables.
- All digital files on Homemade Heather are for personal use only.
- Please direct others to the original website link when sharing.
- Digital reselling, resharing or distribution is prohibited and NOT allowed.
If you love these free printable Earth Day activity printables, please help me share them on Facebook and Pinterest so that others can enjoy them too! Happy Earth Day!
Be sure to check out our giant Printable Library for more great resources!
I am excited to use your materials however the site doesn’t let me set up an account. It says my email is not valid and it is!!!! Help please.
That’s so strange! Please send me your email and I can add you to this specific printable. email@example.com