This free Earth Day I Spy Printable is a great way for kids of all ages to celebrate planet earth! Simply download and print this fun activity to use on Earth Day, April 22nd.
Using free printables is a great way to teach about taking care of the earth and having some earth day fun. Add these printable activities to your earth day lessons.
Too busy to print these right away?! Pin them for later! Pin this post to your favorite printables board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
Free Earth Day Printables:
This fun game is perfect for older kids or younger kids alike to enjoy. I like to laminate each of the printables so that they can be reused over and over again for the perfect earth day activity.
When laminated, little kids can use bingo daubers or dry erase markers to mark each image as they find it. Then they write the correct number of earth day symbols on the answer key at the bottom of the page.
This printable activity is great for practising fine motor skills, numeracy and literacy skills. Use this fun sensory activity to help young kids learn a variety of skills with an earth day theme.
The printable sheet can easily be downloaded – scroll to the bottom of the post to grab the free PNG file. This digital download is for personal use only.
This simple game is a great idea and easy way to have kids explore how to take care of our planet.
Be sure to check out all of my favorite supplies for printable projects in this post!
This post contains affiliate links.
Essentials for printable projects:
- We love using this Canon Wireless Printer for perfect printing every time.
- These duotang folders are ideal for creating activity books.
- This Scotch Thermal Laminator is the one we use and it works great.
- These stackable storage containers are awesome for keeping everything organized.
Using free worksheets is a fun way to engage young children in earth sciences and learning how to take care of our earth. Be sure to also check out these fun earth day activities, earth day coloring pages and printable earth day crafts.
Fun ways to use printable games:
- Create a coloring and activity book for young learners
- Print the activity sheets and laminate them so that they can be reused
- Use them as a great activity for your next party or event
- Create a classic game to use in lesson plans
- Add the printable template to brain break sensory bins
Enter your name and email below to get an instant download of the files! You are then registered for my weekly email Newsletter that is full of fun recipes, easy crafts and free printables.
- All digital files on Homemade Heather are for personal use only.
- Please direct others to the original website link when sharing.
- Digital reselling, resharing or distribution is prohibited and NOT allowed.
If you love this free Earth Day I Spy Printable, please help me share it on Facebook and Pinterest so that others can enjoy it too.
More educational resources are available in my large printable library!