These free printable Earth Day crafts are great for keeping preschool aged children busy. Simply download and print the activity sheets for hours of crafting fun!
Too busy to print these right away?! Pin them for later! Pin this post to your favorite printables board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
Cut, color and decorate this printable Earth Day crown! These easy earth day crafts are a great way to celebrate this annual event on April 22nd this year.
Easy Earth Crafts:
Each of these free printable art projects can be saved directly to your computer by right clicking on the image and selecting “save”. Or you can download the complete package of PDF files using the link at the bottom of this post. For personal use only.
Each of these work sheets can be used in a fun way to create an easy craft with little hands. Color and glue this earth day picture to a paper plate to make a mask! This is a fun idea that is the perfect earth day activity for kids of all ages.
Be sure to check out our Spring Craft Ideas or Toilet Paper Rolls Crafts blog post for more easy earth day projects.
It’s easy to download, print and color these designs. The hard part for me would be choosing what to color with…. markers, pencils crayons, or watercolor pencil crayons?!
This is a favorite earth day craft – little kids will love creating a printable earth day mascot. Cut and glue the pieces to egg cartons , cardboard tubes or a plastic bottle for a fun craft that uses recycled materials.
This fun worksheet could be cut out and glued to construction paper to make it more durable design to use over and over again.
Older kids could make earth day sun catchers using a coffee filter and plastic containers for a lovely earth day art project. Use this printable with old magazines from the recycling bin as fun streamers.
Fun ways to use printable worksheets:
- Create a coloring and activity book
- Paint the printable, frame it and give to a friend
- Complete the activities solo or with family
- Print the activity sheets and laminate them so that they can be reused
- Use them as a fun activity at your next party or event
This drawing would be fun to paint with tempra or acrylic paint to have children of all ages show thier care of our planet. It would be fun to have kids cut this out and mat it on card stock to make a paper earth craft with. Add push pins to the arms are moveable!
This post contains affiliate links.
Essentials for printable projects:
- We love using this Canon Wireless Printer for perfect printing every time.
- These duotang folders are ideal for creating activity books.
- This Scotch Thermal Laminator is the one we use and it works great.
- These stackable storage containers are awesome for keeping everything organized.
Making one of these simple earth day crafts with preschoolers could not be easier! Using printables is a simple way for young children to create fun earth day crafts without a lot of planning.
You can download all of the printable craft sheets here:
Enter your name and email below to get an instant download of the files! You are then registered for my weekly email Newsletter that is full of fun recipes, easy crafts and free printables.
- All digital files on Homemade Heather are for personal use only.
- Please direct others to the original website link when sharing.
- Digital reselling, resharing or distribution is prohibited and NOT allowed.
If you love these free printable Earth Day crafts, please help me share them on Facebook and Pinterest so that others can enjoy them too! Happy Earth Day!
Be sure to check out our giant Printable Library for more great resources!