This free Thanksgiving I Spy Printable is a great way to keep the kids busy this Thanksgiving! Simply download and print this fun activity to use this year.
Too busy to print these right away?! Pin them for later! Pin this post to your favorite printables board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
Free Thanksgiving Activity:
This fun activity sheet is perfect for large groups or small groups of people at Thanksgiving dinner. I like to laminate each of the printables so that they can be reused over and over again as a fun thanksgiving activity every year.
Kids of all ages will have fun with this I Spy game this Thanksgiving break. These are perfect for parties or classroom units with a thanksgiving theme! Add this free printable thanksgiving I Spy to your lesson plans.
When laminated, kids can use bingo daubers or dry erase markers to mark each image as they find it. Then they write the correct number of thanksgiving-themed items on the answer key at the bottom of the page.
The printable sheet can easily be downloaded – scroll to the bottom of this post to grab the free PNG file. This thanksgiving i spy game is for personal use only.
This easy activity is great for practising fine motor skills, numeracy and literacy skills. Use this great game to help young kids learn a variety of skills.
This post contains affiliate links.
Essentials for printable projects:
- We love using this Canon Wireless Printer for perfect printing every time.
- These duotang folders are ideal for creating activity books.
- This Scotch Thermal Laminator is the one we use and it works great.
- These stackable storage containers are awesome for keeping everything organized.
We also love these thanksgiving worksheets, thanksgiving activities, thanksgiving crafts and Thanksgiving Bingo Printable! It’s fun to use printable games with young children when celebrating Thanksgiving Day.
Fun ways to use free printables:
- Create a coloring and activity book for older kids this holiday season
- Print the activity sheets and laminate them so that they can be reused next year
- Use them as a great activity at your next classroom party or Thanksgiving celebration
- Create a classic game to use year after year with your own kids
- Add fun thanksgiving games and themed activities to the kids’ table
Enter your name and email below to get an instant download of the files! You are then registered for my weekly email Newsletter that is full of fun recipes, easy crafts and free printables.
- All digital files on Homemade Heather are for personal use only.
- Please direct others to the original website link when sharing.
- Digital reselling, resharing or distribution is prohibited and NOT allowed.
If you love this free Thanksgiving I Spy Printable, please help me share it on Facebook and Pinterest so that others can enjoy it too.
More educational resources are available in my large printable library!