These free Thanksgiving activity printables are great for keeping the kids busy this fall. Simply download and print the activity sheets for hours of learning fun!
Too busy to print these right away?! Pin them for later! Pin this post to your favorite printables board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
These free printable thanksgiving activity sheets are a great way to keep older kids busy during thanksgiving festivities!
Printable Thanksgiving Activities:
Each of these free thanksgiving printables can be saved directly to your computer by right clicking on the image and selecting “save”. Or you can download the complete package of PDF files using the form at the bottom of this post.
Each of these activity sheets would be fun for the kids to color and fill out as a Thanksgiving activity. These free printables are the perfect activity to celebrate the fall season with pumpkin pie and thanksgiving fun!
It’s easy to download, print and color these designs. The hard part for me would be choosing what to color with…. markers, pencils crayons, or watercolor pencil crayons?!
This fun coloring page could be cut out and glued to construction paper to make it more durable poster to display.
Fun ways to use free coloring pages:
- Create a coloring and activity book
- Paint the printable, frame it and give to a friend
- Complete the activities solo or with family
- Print the activity sheets and laminate them so that they can be reused
- Use them as a fun activity at your next party or event
This post contains affiliate links.
Essentials for printable projects:
- We love using this Canon Wireless Printer for perfect printing every time.
- These duotang folders are ideal for creating activity books.
- This Scotch Thermal Laminator is the one we use and it works great.
- These stackable storage containers are awesome for keeping everything organized.
The best way to utilize these free Thanksgiving activity printables is to print them off and make them into little booklets to share and fill out. I like to hole punch the pages and place them into duotangs because then they can be used over and over again!
This cute happy thanksgiving activity is a fun way to have young children celebrate thanksgiving day and reflect on what they are thankful for!
Enter your name and email below to get an instant download of the files! You are then registered for my weekly email Newsletter that is full of fun recipes, easy crafts and free printables.
- All digital files on Homemade Heather are for personal use only.
- Please direct others to the original website link when sharing.
- Digital reselling, resharing or distribution is prohibited and NOT allowed.
If you love these free Thanksgiving activity printables, please help me share them on Facebook and Pinterest so that others can enjoy them too!
Be sure to check out our giant Printable Library for more great resources!