This free Fall I Spy Printable is a great way for kids of all ages to keep busy! Simply download and print this fun activity to use on a rainy day.
Too busy to print these right away?! Pin them for later! Pin this post to your favorite printables board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
Free Fall I Spy Game:
This fun game is perfect for older kids or younger kids alike to enjoy during the fall season. I like to laminate each of the printables so that they can be reused over and over again as a rainy day activity.
When laminated, little kids can use bingo daubers or dry erase markers to mark each image as they find it. Then they write the correct number of fall objects on the answer key at the bottom of the page.
This printable activity is great for practising fine motor skills, numeracy and literacy skills. Use this great activity to help young kids learn a variety of skills.
The printable sheet can easily be downloaded – scroll to the bottom of the post to grab the free PNG file. This autumn game printable worksheet is for personal use only.
This simple game is a great idea and easy way to have kids explore the changing of the leaves that happens around this time of year.
This post contains affiliate links.
Essentials for printable projects:
- We love using this Canon Wireless Printer for perfect printing every time.
- These duotang folders are ideal for creating activity books.
- This Scotch Thermal Laminator is the one we use and it works great.
- These stackable storage containers are awesome for keeping everything organized.
Using printable fall activities is a fun way to engage young children in the changing of the seasons. Be sure to also check out these printable coloring pages, free printable thanksgiving activities, back to school printables or color by number fall printables for more.
Fun ways to use printable games:
- Create a coloring and activity book for young learners
- Print the activity sheets and laminate them so that they can be reused
- Use them as a fun indoor activity at your next party or event
- Create a classic game to use year after year
- Add printable coloring page to a quiet time bin for younger children
Enter your name and email below to get an instant download of the files! You are then registered for my weekly email Newsletter that is full of fun recipes, easy crafts and free printables.
- All digital files on Homemade Heather are for personal use only.
- Please direct others to the original website link when sharing.
- Digital reselling, resharing or distribution is prohibited and NOT allowed.
If you love this free Fall I Spy Printable, please help me share it on Facebook and Pinterest so that others can enjoy it too.
More educational resources are available in my large printable library: