These free fall leaf printable work sheets are great for keeping the kids busy. Simply download and print the activity sheets for hours of learning fun!
Too busy to print these right away?! Pin them for later! Pin this post to your favorite printables board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
Autumn Leaves Fall Printables:
Each of these fall leaf printables can be saved directly to your computer by right clicking on the image and selecting “save”. Or you can download the complete printable pack of PDF files using the link at the bottom of this post. For personal use only.
Each of these activity printables would be fun for the kids to color and fill out for the autumn season. Kids of all ages love to use them while studying nature all year long.
Be sure to check out our Pumpkin Coloring Pages and Halloween Printable Games too!
It’s easy to download, print and color these designs. The hard part for me would be choosing what to color with…. markers, pencils crayons, or watercolor pencil crayons?!
This fun worksheet could be cut out and glued to construction paper to make it more durable puzzle to use over and over again. It’s a fun hands on activity that is sure to keep older children engaged.
A great way to examine leaf shapes is with these printable fall leaves. The different leaves could also be used for fun crafts and art projects! Have kids create a leaf man with yellow leaves, brown leaves, construction paper and a bit of glue.
Fun ways to use leaf printables:
- Create a coloring and activity book
- Paint the printable, frame it and give to a friend
- Use them to create a bulletin board at school
- Complete the activities solo or with family
- Make fall leaf prints of maple leaves or oak leaves
- Print the activity sheets and laminate them so that they can be reused
- Use them as a fun activity at your next party or event
- Make sight words for emergent readers
- Go on a nature walk and take leaf rubbings
This free printable leaf template is perfect for children to use to identify and describe leaves. It’s perfect to help young children to develop fine motor skills this fall season.
It would be fun to have kids cut this out and glue the pictures into the correct order. Little learners can discover fall leaves color changing properties.
These fun fall activities are for non-commercial use. The make great coloring sheets with a fall theme!
This post contains affiliate links.
Essentials for printable projects:
- We love using this Canon Wireless Printer for perfect printing every time.
- These duotang folders are ideal for creating activity books.
- This Scotch Thermal Laminator is the one we use and it works great.
- These stackable storage containers are awesome for keeping everything organized.
The best way to utilize these free leaf work sheets is to print them off and make them into little booklets to complete. I like to hole punch the pages and place them into duotangs because then they can be used over and over again!
You can download all of the free printables here:
Enter your name and email below to get an instant download of the files! You are then registered for my weekly email Newsletter that is full of fun recipes, easy crafts and free printables.
- All digital files on Homemade Heather are for personal use only.
- Please direct others to the original website link when sharing.
- Digital reselling, resharing or distribution is prohibited and NOT allowed.
If you love these free leaf work sheets, please help me share them on Facebook and Pinterest so that others can enjoy them too!
Be sure to check out our giant Printable Library for more great resources!