Giant Reindeer Coloring Page Printable – a creative and fun way to keep the kids busy this holiday season! Simply download the pages, print and tape them together to make one huge coloring page for hours of fun.
Too busy to print these right away?! Pin them for later! Pin this post to your favorite printables board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
This epic download includes twenty five reindeer coloring pages in a PDF file that is easy to print and create a giant poster with. This is not an engineer print, you simply tape together the sheets of paper following the vertical and horizontal lines. Easy peasy right?!
If you’re looking for more reindeer activities be sure to check out these 20+ Reindeer Crafts too!
Giant Reindeer Coloring Sheet:
This giant reindeer coloring page has become a part of the Christmas fun for the whole family!
How to assemble a giant coloring page:
- Print the entire twenty five page PDF using a printer with black ink.
- Fold the top of each sheet along the edge of the printed area OR cut the excess paper at the top off in a straight line.
- Fold the right side of each sheet along the edge of the printed area OR cut the excess paper on the right off in a straight line.
- Using clear tape, tape the sheets of paper together starting from the top. Tape each corner of paper to the sheet of paper below it.
- Finally, tape the entire giant coloring sheet to your flat surface. A wall or the floor works best for coloring sheets of this size.
This post contains affiliate links.
ESSENTIALS FOR PRINTABLE PROJECTS:
- We love using this Canon Wireless Printer for perfect printing every time.
- These duotang folders are ideal for creating activity books.
- This Scotch Thermal Laminator is the one we use and it works great.
- These stackable storage containers are awesome for keeping everything organized.
Download the printable giant reindeer coloring activity PDF below. For personal and non-commercial use only.
If you love this giant reindeer coloring page, please help me share it on Facebook and Pinterest so that others can enjoy it too!