Today I have rounded up some of my favorite Reindeer Crafts for Kids all in one spot! Looking for some cute holiday crafts for the kids? Look no further.
It’s hard to pick just one favorite but so far my kids have enjoyed the egg carton reindeer and thumbprint reindeer notes the most. Be sure to check out all of the Reindeer adorableness and tell us which one is your favorite craft?!
Handprint Reindeer Antlers from Meet the Dubins
Handprint craft tips for preschoolers:
- have all of the craft supplies ready first
- pour a small amount of paint onto a paper plate
- spread paint around with a brush
- have children line up one at a time
- help each child paint their hand with a brush or place it into the paint on the plate
- help each child place their panted hand on paper
- immediately have a helper wash the childs hand
- allow paint to dry before adding more to the project
DIY Ugly Sweater from One Artsy Mama
Footprint Reindeer Teacher Gift from One Artsy Mama
Pin The Nose on Rudolph Game from A Girl and A Glue Gun
Thumbprint Reindeer Ornament from Seven Thirty Three
Reindeer Handprint Art from One Krieger Chick
This post contains affiliate links.
Our essentials for crafts:
- We love using these Apple Barrel Acrylic Paints to add bright color to all of our projects.
- These paint brushes are ideal for most craft surfaces and a great price!
- This art supplies kit is our favorite because it has everything we needed to get started.
- This rolling storage cart helps to keep our craft supplies organized.
What is your favorite reindeer craft for kids? I would love to add it to our collection! Please share…