These hot air balloon coloring pages are totally easy to print and color. Simply download the free hot air balloon coloring pages for hours of fun!
Too busy to print these right away?! Pin them for later! Pin this post to your favorite printables board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
Printable hot air balloons:
I have included six awesome printable coloring sheets that would make a great hot air balloon coloring book. Each free printable line art drawing is fun to fill with color!
Each of these free balloon printables can be saved directly to your computer by right clicking on the image and selecting “save”. Or you can download the complete package of PDF files using the form at the bottom of this post. For personal use only.
It’s easy to download, print and color each of the different designs. The hard part for me would be choosing what to color with…. markers, pencils crayons, or watercolor pencil crayons?!
Each of the free printable hot air balloon coloring pages could be used to practise fine motor skills and color recognition with. Have kids color in an image and then post them on the bulletin board at school!
Fun ways to use free printables:
- Create a coloring and activity book
- Paint the printable, frame it and give to a friend
- Complete the activities solo or with family
- Print the activity sheets and laminate them so that they can be reused
- Use them as a fun activity at your next party or event
- Mat them on card stock to make banners
Be sure to check out all of my favorite supplies for printable projects in this post!
This post contains affiliate links.
Essentials for printable projects:
- We love using this Canon Wireless Printer for perfect printing every time.
- These duotang folders are ideal for creating activity books.
- This Scotch Thermal Laminator is the one we use and it works great.
- These stackable storage containers are awesome for keeping everything organized.
The best way to utilize these coloring pages is to print them off and make them into little booklets to color in. I like to hole punch the pages and place them into duotangs that can be used over and over again!
Enter your name and email below to get an instant download of the files! You are then registered for my weekly email Newsletter that is full of fun recipes, easy crafts and free printables.
- All digital files on Homemade Heather are for personal use only.
- Please direct others to the original website link when sharing.
- Digital reselling, resharing or distribution is prohibited and NOT allowed.
If you love these free hot air balloon coloring sheets, please help me share them on Facebook and Pinterest so that others can enjoy them too!
Be sure to check out our giant Printable Library for more great resources!