This paper bag Monster craft is super fun to make with the kids!
My boys love to make themed gift bags, especially for their school teachers. When they found these orange party bags in my craft room they decided to create this cute Monster craft. Today I am sharing the step by step process to make one of your own…
We have shared all kinds of Monster inspired crafts in the past! Like this crochet Monster hat pattern, these Monster goodie bags and this roll a Monster game. So be sure to poke around the blog a bit for more fun monster crafting ideas.
Supplies that you’ll need to create this craft:
- Orange party bag
- Black puffy paint
- White puffy paint
- Green card stock
- White card stock
- Blue card stock
- Black card stock
- Hot glue gun
- Hot glue sticks
How to make a paper bag monster:
1. Gather supplies.
2. Sketch monster features onto the bag with a pencil.
3. Cut green hair out of card stock about 1.5″x4.5″.
4. Cut large 3″ white circle out of card stock.
5. Cut medium 2.5″ blue circle out of card stock.
6. Cut small 2″ black circle out of card stock.
7. Cut teeth 1.5″ x 1.5″ out of white card stock.
8. Glue card stock features to the front of the bag.
9. Glue the green hair to the top edge of the bag.
10. Add mouth detail using the black puffy paint.
11. Add eye detail using white puffy paint.
Fill the bag with tissue paper and your choice of gift! Store bought candy, a gift card or homemade cookies like these Candy Cane Brownie Blossoms would be my choice.
More of our crafting essentials for kids:
- We love using these Apple Barrel Acrylic Paints (aff link) to add bright color to all of our projects.
- These paint brushes (aff link) are ideal for most craft surfaces and a great price!
- This art supplies kit (aff link) is our favorite because it has everything we needed to get started.
- This rolling storage cart (aff link) helps to keep our craft supplies organized.
Who would you gift this monster bag to? If you like this project please help me share to Facebook or Pinterest!