I love how simple and delicious this Salsa Verde Crockpot recipe is. It’s perfect paired with tortillas and cheese, served over rice or topped with sour cream and eaten as is.
All of the ingredients can be prepared and stored in a large freezer bag to use later or thrown into the crockpot for an easy meal ready when you need it. Let me show you how to make this salsa verde recipe…
Meal preparation and planning happens often around here. I typically reserve Sundays for planning out the week ahead. I like to have several crockpot freezer meals at my disposal for those days where I know that I am not going to be at home to cook a wholesome meal for the fam jam.
That’s where something like this Salsa Verde Crockpot recipe comes in. Double or triple this recipe, throw it in the freezer and you always have a yummy meal to fall back on in your menu planning.
Too busy to make this right away?! Pin it for later! Pin this post to your favorite recipe board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
This post contains affiliate links.
Tips for making Crockpot Freezer Meals:
- Use 1 gallon, large freezer bags. Label bags with the date, recipe and cooking instructions.
- Lay ingredients flat in the bag for easier storage in the freezer.
- This 7-Quart Oval Crockpot is the only one that I use and has lasted for over ten years!
- Defrost meals in the refrigerator or place frozen into the crockpot. If the meal is defrosted, reduce the cooking time accordingly (subtract two hours for most crockpot meals).
- Crockpot meals can easily be converted to Instant Pot recipes using this handy guide from Taste of Home – How to Convert Slow Cooker Recipes for the Instant Pot.
- Store meals for up to three months in the freezer.
If you love this easy crockpot recipe, please give it a five star review and help me share it on Facebook and Pinterest!
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 238Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 102mgSodium: 412mgCarbohydrates: 7gFiber: 2gSugar: 3gProtein: 36g
or these yummy crockpot meatballs…
or what about this delicious Coconut Curry Chicken that can be made in a skillet or crockpot…
Any questions about these recipes? Please let me know, I’d love to help make meal time easier…