Today I am sharing a round up of the best birthday SVGs! These cut files would be perfect for using to create a t-shirt or design for birthday celebrations.
Too busy to make this right away?! Pin it for later! Pin this project to your favorite craft board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
I’ve joined a group of blogging friends in sharing fun birthday themed svgs this month. My contribution is this “I Am The Gift” cut file. I love this quote and think that it makes the perfect cheeky t-shirt.
Scroll down to the bottom of this blog post to check out all of the birthday cut files and get the free downloads!
This post contains affiliate links.
How to Create a T-shirt with Iron On Vinyl:
- Upload the image you want to cut to the Silhouette Studio software.
- Use the software to enlarge, edit and flip the image. Images that are going to be printed onto heat transfer vinyl (HTV) must be flipped so that the text can be cut and ironed onto the t-shirt facing the correct way.
- Cut the image out of HTV using the Silhouette Cameo (or similar cutting machine).
- Weed the excess vinyl from the image using the Silhouette weeding tool.
- Place the image onto the t-shirt with the sticky carrier sheet facing down. Double check that your image is facing the right way.
- Cover the carrier sheet with a large piece of parchment paper or cotton cloth.
- Press with an iron (I use this Iron from Black & Decker), set to high heat with zero steam, for 15 – 30 seconds. Move the iron around the image applying firm pressure until it is set.
- Peel the carrier sheet off and you’re all done!
For more birthday inspiration be sure to check out these free Birthday Gift Tag Printables, Birthday Cake Coloring Pages, Birthday I Spy Printable or Birthday Cake Rice Krispie Pops.
This Giant Printable Cupcake Coloring Page is pretty awesome too – perfect for birthday party celebrations!
Enter your name and email below to get an instant download of the files! You are then registered for my weekly email Newsletter that is full of fun recipes, easy crafts and free printables.
- All digital files on Homemade Heather are for personal use only.
- Please direct others to the original website link when sharing.
- Digital reselling, resharing or distribution is prohibited and NOT allowed.
Be sure to check out all of the fun Birthday SVGs in our Blog Hop!
- Happy Birthday Dad Card from Persia Lou
- Happy Birthday from We Can Make That
- This is My Birthday Shirt SVG from That’s What Che Said
- It’s My Birthday Dinosaur from Hello Creative Family
- Birthday Squad from The Girl Creative
- Birthday Boy/Girl from Life Sew Savory
- I am the Gift from Homemade Heather
- Yay! It’s My Day from Try it – Like it – Create it
- Birthday Royalty from Everyday Party Magazine
- Birthday Mode On from Kara Creates
- Gamers Level Up from Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Birthday Card Cut File from Liz on Call
- DIY Baby Monthly Milestones from Weekend Craft
If you love this I Am The Gift T-shirt, please help me share it on Facebook and Pinterest so that others can enjoy it too!