This free “Hey There Pumpkin” SVG cut file is perfect for creating a darling welcome mat with for fall. Grab the file to create your own and check out the complete list of pumpkin SVGs!
Too busy to make this right away?! Pin it for later! Pin this project to your favorite craft board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
I love when the weather begins to turn and we can start to feel fall in the air. It makes me want to craft and decorate all of the things!
This fun cut file is perfect for celebrating fall and welcoming friends into your home! Grab the pumpkin cut file and lets get started!
The best pumpkin SVGs!
There are two ways to create a door mat with an SVG – use permanent iron on vinyl or create a stencil and paint it. The choice is really yours depending on the kind of material that you are using.
A rough rattan or coir material would likely be best painted where a rubber or low pile fabric may do well with iron on vinyl with a top coat sealer.
This post contains affiliate links.
HOW TO CREATE A DOORMAT WITH IRON ON VINYL:
- Upload the image you want to cut to the Silhouette Studio software.
- Use the software to enlarge, edit and flip the image. Images that are going to be printed onto heat transfer vinyl (HTV) must be flipped so that the text can be cut and ironed onto the mat facing the correct way.
- Cut the image out of HTV using the Silhouette Cameo (or similar cutting machine).
- Weed the excess vinyl from the image using the Silhouette weeding tool.
- Place the image onto the mat with the sticky carrier sheet facing down. Double check that your image is facing the right way.
- Cover the carrier sheet with a large piece of parchment paper or cotton cloth.
- Press with an iron (I use this Iron from Black & Decker), set to high heat with zero steam, for 15 – 30 seconds. Move the iron around the image applying firm pressure until it is set.
- Peel the carrier sheet off and you’re all done!
You can download the free SVG files here. Simply fill out the form below.
Enter your name and email below to get an instant download of the files! You are then registered for my weekly email Newsletter that is full of fun recipes, easy crafts and free printables.
- All digital files on Homemade Heather are for personal use only.
- Please direct others to the original website link when sharing.
- Digital reselling, resharing or distribution is prohibited and NOT allowed.
If you love this cute pumpkin svg, please help me share it on Facebook and Pinterest so that others can enjoy it too!
Be sure to check out all of the fun Pumpkin SVGs in our Blog Hop!