This post is chock full of the best pellet smoker recipes that you can find! Add these delicious smoked recipes to your grilling this season.
Too busy to make these right away?! Save them for later! Pin this post to your favorite board on Pinterest and it will be there when you’re ready.
What’s so great about smoking?
- The best thing about cooking a recipe by smoking it, is the smoky flavor that this cooking process brings to each dish.
- A wood pellet grill is perfect for smoking pork tenderloin, whole chicken, pork butt, baby back ribs, beef brisket, prime rib, pork chops and even dips and cheese!
- Using a smoker is a great way to cook for a crowd during a special occasion or backyard barbecue.
Before you get started with any kind of smoked recipe it’s important to stock up on supplies. Make sure that you have the essentials to make each recipe. Some of the things that we like to use when smoking…
Pellet Smoking Essentials:
This post contains affiliate links.
- Traeger 780 Pro Smoker Grill – this is the best traeger grill for first time smokers. It allows the grill master to cook on a grill grate at low heat or higher temperatures.
- Hickory pellets – these pellet style wood chips are ideal and get the best results!
- BBQ tongs – great for handling chicken wings or chicken thighs.
- Basting brush – is a must have for spreading barbecue sauce or olive oil on your favorite recipes.
- Paper towels – the first thing on our list for easy clean up!
- Aluminum foil – good for making a wrapped brisket or pork shoulder.
- Sharp knife – this one is our favorite for slicing and dicing!
- Cutting board – a must for carving brisket or chuck roast.
Best Smoker Recipes:
This smoked baby back rib recipe is absolutely the best way to cook ribs. Guaranteed to be tender, delicious and juicy – every time!
This is the best smoked brisket recipe – great for back yard barbecues and family cook outs! You are going to love this perfectly flavourful and juicy brisket.
These tasty smoked burgers will quickly become a dinner time staple. They are absolutely delicious, flavourful and perfectly cooked on the grill every time.
This is the best smoked hot dog recipe – perfectly cooked with a delicious smoke flavor. Great for back yard barbecues with the family!!
Learn how to cook a whole turkey on a Traeger grill with this easy recipe. This method of cooking makes for one of the tastiest birds we’ve ever had!
This is the best keto beef jerky recipe – made on the smoker! Simply delicious, easy to make, sugar free and perfectly low carb.
This lemon chipotle BBQ salmon recipe is a summer time staple around here. We love the light combination of flavours and perfectly cooked fish on the grill.
This is the best venison steak recipe – perfectly grilled and absolutely delicious! Follow this recipe to make the most amazing deer steaks on the grill.
Try our favorite dry rub and sauce!
This is the best dry rub recipe – perfect for ribs, brisket or steak! It’s a must make for all of your favorite cuts of meat.
This recipe makes for the best homemade BBQ sauce, hands down! You will want to put this delicious, easy to make sauce on everything.
Wondering what to serve with smoker recipes? Try some of our favorite grilled vegetables and side salads!
Smoked recipe side dishes:
This Greek Orzo Pasta Salad is the most delicious way to enjoy a Greek salad! Served as hearty side or easy main dish – the whole family loves it.
Grilling corn in the husk is the best way to cook corn on an outdoor grill! This corn cob recipe makes the perfect side dish for summer!
This is the best grilled corn salad – absolutely perfect for summer time! This delicious salad pairs nicely with all of your favorite barbecue staples.
The best skillet fried mushroom recipe – perfect for pairing with steak, burgers or a roast. This is our go-to way to cook delicious mushrooms every time!
This is seriously the best Dill Pickle Pasta Salad that you have ever had! Super easy to make, creamy and absolutely delicious.