How to make these classic chocolate chip oatmeal cookies:
3/4 cup margarine
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
2 Tbsp water
2 tsp vanilla
1 cup flour
3/4 tsp baking soda
2 1/2 cups oatmeal
3/4 cup chocolate chips
Drop onto greased cookie sheets. Bake for 10-12 mins.
This post contains affiliate links.
Kitchen essentials for baking:
- I love using this non-stick bakeware for all of my baking.
- These silicone mitts are perfect for grasping hot pans and baking dishes.
- This Henckel Knife is my favorite for slicing and dicing in the kitchen.
- These parchment paper bags are perfect for packaging and these large Rubbermaid food storage containers are great for storing baking in the freezer.
- 3/4 cup margarine
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp water
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 2 1/2 cups oatmeal
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream together margarine, sugar, water and vanilla.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix until a soft dough forms.
- Drop Tbsp sized balls onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10-12 mins.