This easy snickerdoodle cookie recipe has quickly become a family favorite. These cookies are perfectly soft and full of cinnamon flavor!
Too busy to make this right away?! Pin it for later! Pin this recipe to your favorite board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
How to make this easy snickerdoodle cookie recipe:
This post contains affiliate links.
My kitchen essentials for baking:
- I love using this non-stick bakeware for all of my baking.
- These silicone mitts are perfect for grasping hot pans and baking dishes.
- This Henckel Knife is my favorite for slicing and dicing in the kitchen.
- These parchment paper bags are perfect for packaging and these large Rubbermaid food storage containers are great for storing baking in the freezer.
If you love this easy cookie recipe, please give it a five star review and help me share it on Facebook and Pinterest!
- 1 cup butter or margarine
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 3/4 cups flour
- 1 tsp cream of tartar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 Tbsp sugar
- 3 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl mix butter, sugar and eggs.
- In a separate bowl combine flour, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt.
- Add dry ingredients to butter mixture and blend well.
- Chill the dough in the refrigerator for 10-15 minutes.
- Meanwhile mix sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls and coat in the cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- Place on greased cookie sheets and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove to a cooling rack immediately.